MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

hoshiakari_

Cripes!
I just added 6 Reelers and Rockers Eye Shadows since I love metallic shades.
greengrin.gif

Also added 6 Beauties Play It Cool Eye Shadows because "dusty lavender", "blackened plum" and "metallic lavender" sound so
th_drool.gif

I asked my mom to get me a brush set for my birthday but I'll need to see them for myself and check for any scratchiness. Hopefully I'll have two of the brush sets if they're up to par. ^_^
I still have a brush set from Antiquitease and even though I use them almost every day, the quality is still so good. I'm hoping these will be like that too.
This will be my first holiday collection so I'm so excited!
th_DANCE.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Did someone say Mimmy l/g is being repromoted?! I adore that lipglass so much that I have used up two tubes of it and I'm on my third!!! OK, here is my list for this collection:

Cut A Capier l/s
Faerie Glen l/s
Courting Lilac l/s
Passing Fancy d/c
Lightly Pracing d/c
Romancin d/c
Undercurrent p/g (x4)
Black Swan p/g
Her Blooming Cheek blush
My Highland Honey blush
Reelers & Rockers Eye Shadow Palette
Vain & Glorious Lip Bag
Dazzle The Lads Lip Bag

Even though Baby Sparks and Moth To Flame is permanent but I'm still going to get the lip bags since I didn't get them last year as well as the Sorceress palette that I planned to get last year as well. Cannot wait for this! Going to save up now!

Say whaaaat?
th_crazy.gif
Is it that serious? I was going to get one b/c you guys are flipping out. I totally passed before. So, they're really made of awesome? Count me in.

alinabina

Coming back to this thread with almost 10 new pages to read excites me
greengrin.gif
I just read through them all and made up my new list including all of the sets im getting annnnddd i gotta say, this is probably going to be my biggest collection purchase.. good thing theres not much i want from VV, Champale and Stylishly Yours because this is going to be using most of my collection savings up...
greengrin.gif
SO EXCITED!!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Say whaaaat?
th_crazy.gif
Is it that serious? I was going to get one b/c you guys are flipping out. I totally passed before. So, they're really made of awesome? Count me in.

Yes it's serious since the Pearlglide Intense Liners are so amazing!! You should try them Shontay! They are so worth it!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Say whaaaat?
th_crazy.gif

Me too.
yes.gif

Quote:

Thanks for the pics!
thmbup.gif

I'm scaring myself by saying this, but I think I will be skipping Courting Lilac. I really don't like glazes, and it doesn't look like it will look good on me.
shrugs.gif
Will probably skip Deepest Wish as well since it looks too brown.

That leaves the faerie glen and cut a caper on the lipstick front.

And My Highland Honey, Moonlight Night, The Family Crest, Black Line, Black Swan, and Undercurrent. And sets.
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Yes it's serious since the Pearlglide Intense Liners are so amazing!! You should try them Shontay! They are so worth it!

Can I use them on the waterline? I vaguely remember that question from the last time they came out but I was skipping them so I don't remember the answer. Oh a new obsession is born. I think I'm already a goner for next year. Even Cham Pale is looking better to me now.

Strangely enough, I'm not feeling the look of the shadows. Swatches will probably bring me around.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Can I use them on the waterline? I vaguely remember that question from the last time they came out but I was skipping them so I don't remember the answer. Oh a new obsession is born. I think I'm already a goner for next year. Even Cham Pale is looking better to me now.

Strangely enough, I'm not feeling the look of the shadows. Swatches will probably bring me around.

iagree.gif
The more I look at them, the more I think I can skip.
th_confused_new.gif

s_lost

I'm glad I got all the last pgs, so now I'll have a break for other stuff
th_DANCE.gif

Is Black Swan close to Black Russian?

And which blush is the model wearing in the promo picture? It's amazing!!!!
drools.gif

s_lost

Quote:
Can I use them on the waterline? I vaguely remember that question from the last time they came out but I was skipping them so I don't remember the answer.

Nope, because of the glitters
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_lost
ssad.gif

Damn. Maybe I'll skip.... I don't do much liner on top.
nope.gif

Of course, I said maybe.
graucho.gif

s_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Damn. Maybe I'll skip.... I don't do much liner on top.
nope.gif

Of course, I said maybe.
graucho.gif

I just posted a picture of Undercurrent on top in the swatch thread
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
I just posted a picture of Undercurrent on top in the swatch thread
smiles.gif

It looks gorgeous on you! Maybe I'll try to pull it off.
winkiss.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
ssad.gif

Ok,thanks. That's what I was thinking. Total skip then. I'm only interested in liners I can use on the waterline at this point.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I don't like the pearlglides. They smudge on me.

*ducks*

winkiss.gif

Aah, Rach! I was totally about to make that my avatar, too!
crybaby.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Erine, not sure if you can answer this or not, but are the Pearlglides permanent this time around or are they LE again?

cry.gif
i'll you give one guess
cry.gif

Quote:
Say whaaaat?
th_crazy.gif

they made of awesomesauce!!!

Quote:

nope.gif
they will cause some serious damage if used on the waterline.

Quote:
And which blush is the model wearing in the promo picture? It's amazing!!!!
drools.gif

HBC and golden bronzer