MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

LoveMemoriesXoX

Ahh, just caught up with the new info in this thread. The plaid eyeshadows are gorgeous! I really hope the design isn't an overspray and stays all the way through. Any news about the packaging for the individual lipsticks and lipglasses? Imagine pulling out a tube of lipstick with gorgeous plaid print
sigh.gif

Yes, I know I'm a sucker for packaging :p

Shoegal-fr

Ok my list - if i have enough funds -

- All Pearlglide liners

- All pigments sets

- The teddy bear

- The Keychain

- Maybe one or 2 single eyeshadows, depending on the swatches

- And the palette with all the VP, i mean, i need to get this one.

cutemiauw

Eh, what does it mean: Tis noble to give (from the viva glam bag)?
Is it the teddy in the picture?
drools.gif

??M.A.C???????????_?????? - ?????

I'm definitely getting the VG set because I love both l/g and l/s. And the bag. And the teddy!
mac_haul.gif

It also means I'm skipping the brush set and I'll get the full sized 239 and 219 on my next holiday
winks.gif

s_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemiauw
Eh, what does it mean: Tis noble to give (from the viva glam bag)?
Is it the teddy in the picture?
drools.gif

??M.A.C???????????_?????? - ?????

I'm definitely getting the VG set because I love both l/g and l/s. And the bag. And the teddy!
mac_haul.gif

It also means I'm skipping the brush set and I'll get the full sized 239 and 219 on my next holiday
winks.gif

How cute these bear are?!

I love Pearlglides, I don't even use my plain, boring, without sparkles eyeliners anymore. It would be the perfect collection for a true green one! (well, Undercurrent doesn't count)

laylalovesmac

I think I'm gonna get the teddy, too! I don't have any MAC items that aren't makeup, and he's so cute!!! AND SCOTTISH!
heart.gif

Sorry for the caps, but I can't control my excitement!
mac_addict.gif

And I think I'll get the Viva Glam set, too! It's for a good cause, and I want at least one Tartan bag since I'm skipping the brush sets.
yes.gif

Liya2007

I can't believe I'm saying this but nothing is calling me!! I think I'm going to skip this collection
th_dunno.gif
I'm frustrated with MAC now, I feel like they are playing games with us with the soo very limited number if items and it's turning me off
ssad.gif
I think VV will be a big haul then I will take a rest till Wonder Woman and the bold colors HerGreyness showed us
mac_haul.gif

s_lost

I've some pigment samples, but never use them. Too messy, I don't have patience for them. I guess Moonlight Night will be my first, too pretty to skip!

I hope the Pixie Epoxy that I'm waiting for helps. Or I can try to press it
smiles.gif

markeesi

Yeaaah they repromoted Mimmy! It's the only l/g I've ever used up. Definitely getting that l/g set!

The purple palette... two repromotes from Sorceress? After a year? Boo. AND Reelers & Rockers, the palette with 4 vp's, has White Rabbit which is also from Sorceress. Meh. And Carbon which a lot of people already have. But then again, 4 veluxe pearls.. No way I can say no to that
greengrin.gif

So, for now I'm thinking:
- Reelers & Rockers
- Black Swan -pearlglide
- Sassy Coral Lassies l/g set

PinkBasset

I want all the pigment sets and the two new full sized ones.
mac_haul.gif

On others I need to see swatches before making any wishlists.

How exciting!
th_DANCE.gif

NYDoll88

A nail polish mini set? I am dooooooomed!
mac_atemywallet.gif

I can't even process all this info! I know I do want a lot of the lipsticks and probably a brush set.

And thank you thank you thank you to everyone who gave us info! You all rock hard.

HebrideanSprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
YouTube - M·A·C Video Journal: Straight from NEW YORK Fashion Week watch at about 1:33

It was a recap of all the other vids I posted in early buzz.

I'm digging the Green Mascara! Love the shade of it too! I've got a list already for TT and my wallet is shouting at me already! Here it is:

The Faerie Glen – Neutral Pink Lipstick: $14.50 USD
*Courting Lilac- Lilac-Mauve with gold pearl $14.50 USD
*Enviably Fun- Grass green with dark green tartan $19.50 USD*
*Glamora Castle- Dark Grey with teal tartan $19.50 USD
The Family Crest- Blackened Bronze pigment $19.50 USD
Lord it Up Pearlglide liner $14.50 USD
My Highland Honey Blush $18.50 USD
6 Twists of Tartan Palette $36 USD
*Style Clan Nail Polish $13 USD
Cool Thrillseekers Mini pigment/glitter set $39 USD
Mini nail polish set

I'm probably going to cut it down and the * is for ones I'm uber excited to see swatches for!
holysheep.gif

Anneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeesi
Yeaaah they repromoted Mimmy! It's the only l/g I've ever used up. Definitely getting that l/g set!

Me too! I love that l/g!!!
smiles.gif

Susanne, I think I need Mini-Teddy for my office keychain. Goint to work will be fun!
greengrin.gif

Good night, y'all! (I don't know when I'll catch up with all threads that exploded in such a short night!)

laylalovesmac

I was envisioning the nail polish set, and when you line up all of the colors next to each other, traditional Tartan!!! Exciting!! And will definitely be coming home with me...
sneaky.gif

Then again, what won't?
graucho.gif

I can assure you the list of what I don't want is WAY shorter than the list of what I do want.
choochoo.gif

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I need Sir Teddy mini for my school keys!!

th_LMAO.gif
sir Teddy mini! Lol

I think I need one too, if I can justify $12 for a keychain hahaa

Bella Mac

I do really like this collection. I just hope they make enough and it's not such an ordeal to get what you want like it usuallly is.