MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

liba

And my Laugh A Lot. Hope you find them both soon :)
I'm hyper-careful with my makeup while I'm out and about, but I think I just lost my beloved You've Got It Cremesheen l/g the same way. 'Was gonna back it up while it was still on the site - guess I'll need 2 instead of 1 now. Good luck to all the other makeup-missing ladies!

bis

I'm hyper-careful with my makeup while I'm out and about, but I think I just lost my beloved You've Got It Cremesheen l/g the same way. 'Was gonna back it up while it was still on the site - guess I'll need 2 instead of 1 now. Good luck to all the other makeup-missing ladies!
Did you ever wonder if all this stuff is eaten by a black hole and all ends up in the same place? Like a wormhole for cosmetics.

Back to topic, I know I am probably the last person, but I will see the collection today in colour. Very curious what I will get.

Camnagem

I think all of this "missing" make-up is the work of Underpants Gnomes. They're totally branching out. That, or it's all hiding where the socks we lose in the dryer hang out...

Have fun checking out the collection! You'll have to let us know what you pick up (but keep it away from socks, and gnomes!).
winks.gif

bis

Have fun checking out the collection! You'll have to let us know what you pick up (but keep it away from socks, and gnomes!).
winks.gif

th_LMAO.gif
And there I was thinking that there was a difference between the Underpant Gnomes and the Sock Monsters, you never stop learning new things I guess.

I am looking at a palette, eye and face, for travelling and maybe the grey eyeshadow. We'll see

CupcakeCutie

Would anyone be interested in splitting the Vain & Glorious lip bag? I bought one already and I'm IN LOVE with Mellow Mood l/s!! It's totally MLBB! I need need need a back up, but I hate to buy a whole bag just for the l/s. Soooooo does anyone want the d/g, liner and bag??? Pretty pretty please!!!

BBmorgan

I had purchased the Twists of Tartan when the collection came out, but now I'm not sure if I should keep it. I originally wanted the 6 Dashing Lassies, but when I saw it I wasn't sold since I already have UD's Naked Palette. The MA said I should go with more color. I was happy with my choice, but now I don't know.

Nzsallyb

the final part to this collection came out in NZ, i picked up the cool pigment set (wow at softwashed grey!). am very tempted by the warm set also!

MACina

Softwashed Grey is one of my favorite pigments.....I love it sooooo very much!

Enjoy your pigments Nzsallyb!!!!!

LMD84

the final part to this collection came out in NZ, i picked up the cool pigment set (wow at softwashed grey!). am very tempted by the warm set also!
yes softwash grey is lovely! chunky but worth the hasstle because it's so beautiful and unique in my opinion! :)

bis

It's a great colour, especially over a dark base like Sharkskin.

Nzsallyb

tried softwashed grey today, it even looks a wee bit purple at some points. very unique, and so is mauvement piggy. im happy with my choices

martiangurll

Off topic but I want to know what bag Suzanne is getting this Spring! All this talk of bags has me wanting to go search all of the ones I am not using because of the season change to see if I can find some treasure as in lost MAC lippies and such.

And speaking of bags, is anyone using their bag as a purse or pocket book? I got the green and navy one with the Lady & Her Tricks and I want to wear it as a purse, but I am afraid I will get a stain on it or scratch the metal bits...

singer82

I'm loving Cheers My Dear piggy for the inner lid. Softwash Grey is stunning, def unique! Mauvement is gorg as well. I love that whole set! Def my fav from this collection, but I'm a piggy whore lol. I'm thinking of trying out the Illamasqua ones too.

fferonica

I got a cool pigment set too & I love them as well.. haven't been able to play around with them yet but I'm sure I'll be addicted to them.

Hmmm.. I wonder if softwased grey will look nice with the new paint pot (Dangerous Cuvee) from the Cham Pale collection.. Have to try that!

s_lost

I pressed my cool pigments set (exept the glitter, I think it doesn't have a binder). The colors are sooo pretty, Softwash Grey is gorgeous over Delft. Thank you Lou for the tip
winkiss.gif