mac live chat & parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkFreezePop

Hmmm... *contemplates crushing and pressing Shimmermoss and Electric Eel and just pretending she owns Parrot*... lol

mjlover

after a LONG time i managed to snag a pot of parrot in a swap .... and i recieved it yesterday and it looks SO much like Bloom lagoon .... i actually think Lagoon is a little prettier as it has a touch more green. But i havent tried them on yet as the other swapper hasnt gotten her end (waiting, waiting .....)

Chanel_MAC

I regret I didn't get into MAC sooner, but once I saw Cargo Aegean was a great dupe, I knew I had to get it! Luckily, it will be here next week
smiles.gif

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlover
after a LONG time i managed to snag a pot of parrot in a swap .... and i recieved it yesterday and it looks SO much like Bloom lagoon .... i actually think Lagoon is a little prettier as it has a touch more green. But i havent tried them on yet as the other swapper hasnt gotten her end (waiting, waiting .....)

interesting.. i've never seen parrot in the flesh (so to speak), but i do own lagoon, and thought it might be dupe, going off photos only.

let me know how you go when you actually try it - i want to know how close they are!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.