Mac Livejournal

erine1881

i just signed up for an account yesterday, and got my approval email today saying i was accepted to the mac_cosmetics community.
th_dunno.gif
my account is less than 24 hours old.

concertina

I think they just do them in big batches. I didn't submit my feedback or anything and had applied 5 or 6 times and finally got in this morning. So yeah, I think they just do them sporadically.

vocaltest

haha i just went on there and was like 'hmm whys there loads of keyhole things on peoples posts'... then realised i was accepted! looks like everyone else is being accepted too! i did send a message about a week ago so maybe that helped? meh! im happy now, mega sale time!

vocaltest

cor, i've been away for three days and i just checked back through all the entries on there (so many pages! its crazy on there!), looks like we're not the only ones who got accepted! when i saw i was FINALLY accepted i was like yaaaaaaaaay wanna post wanna post! but now i've read back and it seems like theyre pissed over so many new people, now i'm scared
ssad.gif
hehe. sad i know.

Patricia

it's mostly sales there, it's boring if you ask me

a few years a go it used to be really good now i don't like it and moved to specktra definitely lol

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
it's mostly sales there, it's boring if you ask me

a few years a go it used to be really good now i don't like it and moved to specktra definitely lol

i deffo love specktra more! i just posted but i'm scared after stuff i've seen about new people.... even though its not horrible, but blah.

FullWroth

They do all seem to have their cranky pants on. -_- Ah well. Whatevs! We've all still got each other, right? :p

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullWroth
They do all seem to have their cranky pants on. -_- Ah well. Whatevs! We've all still got each other, right? :p

haha exactly!
i sound like a right miserable sow.... miserable cuz i kept getting rejected, now miserable when i have been! ohhh well.

FullWroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
haha exactly!
i sound like a right miserable sow.... miserable cuz i kept getting rejected, now miserable when i have been! ohhh well.

Yeah, the ten billion posts a day is getting tiresome - I do have a rather large friends list to get through and all the posts from that community waste a bit of time for me with scrolling. I'll honestly probably end up filtering it out and then just reading it when I'm in the mood.

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, I guess!

xxManBeaterxx

Ah i didnt know that the old timers were a bit offended by the new members, i mean they were new themselves, as long as your polite and you post quality topics it shouldnt matter
smiles.gif

I think LJ's sales have the L/E items im always looking for, in 1 week i saw 4 different people sell the original gold (frost) pigments that i've been wanting for y-e-a-r-s and a non jacked up price.