MAC S & Blue (Limited edition, Taiwan exclusive)

v_3

Two Taiwanese celebrities collaborated with MAC artists and have launched the S&Blue range

i930385.jpg

I'm not sure if they are existing colors/products or not but apparantly they spent 8-9 months collaborating to create it

bertazona-img450x600-1116603431dsc01129-1.jpg

The quad is called S.eyes
The blush is shade A94 (not sure that that name is)[/i]

Lo-Fi_Thriller

DIES**** MY BOYFRIEND WILL KILL FOR BLUE! HE USES THIS JEAN PAUL GAULTIER FACE ENHANCERS *lipgloss, eyeliner and face powder* AND HE ALWAYS STEALS MINE! AND THAT QUAD LOOKS hOT< I WANT IT!!!
ssad.gif
i wonder whats in that quad, looks like beautiful iris, amber lights, vanilla and carbon )

user2

OMG THATS AWESOME I WANT A CP IMMEDIATELY TO GET ME SOME STUFF!!!!
Do you know sth about the Quad and the Gloss??

v_3

guys I'm not sure if the items are still available.. the counters held an event from May 20-24 and only 100 sets of each were available.

But yeah.. try your luck on ebay I guess
smiles.gif

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_3
guys I'm not sure if the items are still available.. the counters held an event from May 20-24 and only 100 sets of each were available.

But yeah.. try your luck on ebay I guess
smiles.gif

100 sets of each?!??? that's ridculous!!! why bother??? i can just imagine the prices on ebay and MAC wonders why people buy stuff up in bulk. /shakes her head

FemmeNoir

"The blush is shade A94 (not sure that that name is)[/i]"

I think that number means it was made in September, 2004.

Nice collection!

oddinary

Wow @ the quad. <3
...any chance this would be avaliable in other countries in Asia BUT Taiwan? I don't recognize the celebs either
ssad.gif

leppy

I don't recognize them either but they seem to be national celebs not international.
smiles.gif

Anyway I have to admit that guy is pretty hot.. and her face is like a doll!

Turbokittykat

The quad looks a bit like the cool hipnotique quad, except the pink and the grey are the wrong way around and the grey in this quad looks like it might be a bit darker.

piika

I think the celebs are a famous couple in Taiwan. "S" is actually the name of the girl, "Blue" is name of her boyfriend.

For the "S" part, we get a eye color paltte, a blush and a lip gloss. This set costs about USD 82.
And for "Blue" part, we have pressed powder, and tube of matte cream. It costs about USD 40.

Media here in Taiwan says that this series(M.A.C for International Super Star) is only available for Taiwan, Paris and New York.
Each places will have different icon.
So I am wondering who will be the model for Paris and NY?

Here is the pic for every product in this LE series: http://www.ettoday.com/2005/05/18/545-1792105.htm

Thanks for reading.

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestpoison
Media here in Taiwan says that this series(M.A.C for International Super Star) is only available for Taiwan, Paris and New York.
Each places will have different icon.
So I am wondering who will be the model for Paris and NY?

I was wondering if this has anything to do with the lipstick MAC launched as a Mexico exclusive, and the icon for whom it was made was Alejandra Guzman (a local rock star) Guillermo Gutierrez, senior artist for MAC worked with her to create it, and casually, her new album is called "Lipstick" haha
here's the pic of the lippie, it was called "sexcitada" described as a <<sensual, vibrant red bomb>>
this pic i took it with my cameraphone, little bit blurry =(
270884.jpeg

and this is alejandra guzman (this is actually the pic they used to promote the lipstick)
e_411.jpg

link to article (in spanish) http://www.tvazteca.com/espectaculos...1/17/010.shtml