MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Sarah Allen

[COLOR=6633CC]#TeamCatMommies[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=6633FF]Oh no. Sorry to hear that Mosha. At least you love them. I know people who just say their allergic because they can't stand cats. How could anyone not love a cat? Or any animal for that matter?[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:
Cat mommy here. I have 7 furkids. Makeup & cats make the world go 'round.

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=6633FF]Oh no. Sorry to hear that Mosha. At least you love them. I know people who just say their allergic because they can't stand cats. How could anyone not love a cat? Or any animal for that matter?[/COLOR]
ohboy.gif
Cat mommy here. I have 7 furkids. Makeup & cats make the world go 'round.
th_hug.gif
Hugs to all my cat mommies. We here at #TeamCatMommies are also #MakeupAddicts. This is why I love Specktra so much. You meet people with similarities to you. Makeup, cats, dogs, etc.

Sarah Allen

:hug: [COLOR=6633CC]Hugs to all my cat mommies. We here at #TeamCatMommies are also #MakeupAddicts. This is why I love Specktra so much. You meet people with similarities to you. Makeup, cats, dogs, etc.[/COLOR]
I'm glad to see that! Maybe if we all petition for another cat collection from MAC, they 'll cave? Haha.

mosha010

[COLOR=6633CC]#TeamCatMommies[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=6633FF]Oh no. Sorry to hear that Mosha. At least you love them. I know people who just say their allergic because they can't stand cats. How could anyone not love a cat? Or any animal for that matter?[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:
Yea no.. I love them. They're so funny and I had two growing up. But around my 20's I started having allergies to a lot of things... I'm even allergic to some dog breeds coat and sometimes I break out on hives with their saliva. I should prob get an allergist to check this out because the first thing if want when I have a house is animals. I love chickens too!!!! I had a coop growing up! I think life is so much more fulfilling when you share it with pets in your life.

Sarah Allen

Yea no.. I love them. They're so funny and I had two growing up. But around my 20's I started having allergies to a lot of things... I'm even allergic to some dog breeds coat and sometimes I break out on hives with their saliva. I should prob get an allergist to check this out because the first thing if want when I have a house is animals. I love chickens too!!!! I had a coop growing up! I think life is so much more fulfilling when you share it with pets in your life.
Aww, I love chickens! They're adorable. A friend of mine has a pet pig too!

babycheri

Sorry for the photo heavy post, and ladies please don't poop your pants in Sailor Moon excitement.....

Okay, so the photos above were of a special edition powder compact made in a limited quantity last year that are no longer available unless you go to places like Evilbay. They were only like $40, special order, only two per person. We all missed out.

However, I did find a seller on Etsy that does sell a cute mirror compact if anyone is interested here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/113842049/sailor-moon-s-cosmic-heart-compact?ref=related-0
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

drools.gif
Both my best friend and I were IN LOVE with Sailor Moon as a children. I desperately want this compact now, more for the case than the make up. Not willing to pay that price but at least I have my necklaces that I buy from this girl: http://store.kumacrafts.com/ .. I might need that mirror compact though, thanks for sharing!

Quote: Originally Posted by jchait This might be an online AND in-store pickup for me, I am so freaking worried about not being able to get the things I want

Had to double quote you but this will definitely be the case for me, especially because I saw Lorde's collection is online only so at least I'll have a large black box order. If I get doubles or triples because I also get them in store, so be it! I CAN'T miss out!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Allen

Oh GAWD, yes! Capitols vs. Districts!!!
With the mockingjay symbol on a compact?!
drools.gif

Sarah Allen

:shock: :eyelove: :drools:  Both my best friend and I were IN LOVE with Sailor Moon as a children. I desperately want this compact now, more for the case than the make up.  Not willing to pay that price but at least I have my necklaces that I buy from this girl: http://store.kumacrafts.com/ .. I might need that mirror compact though, thanks for sharing! With the mockingjay symbol on a compact?! :drools:
They so need to do a Sailor Moon collection, could you imagine the colors?! Swooooons. And yes to the Mockingjay symbol. I don't get MAC. Seriously, the HG would be THE perfect collab because of all the avant garde makeup looks. Girl on fire, yes plz.

hitchcockblonde

I had sudden allergies crop up when I was 19-20 as well. Mostly cats, which was the worst as my sister has 2 cats that I love. I have no self control so I always end up petting them and cuddling them and then my whole body itches, my lips get red and blotchy, and my nose runs. So sad for me
crybaby.gif

hitchcockblonde

I'm really excited for this collection actually. I think Kelly's will be flattering with my skintone so I think I'll just get items from her side. My list so far is Kelly Yum Yum l/s, Dodgy Girl l/s, Jolly Good MSF and the Cheeky Bugger blush. I love these names. And I may never actually wear Dodgy Girl out of the house but I can't resist it.

Sarah Allen

Not sure how the rights to those things work, but CoverGirl had a HG collection so maybe MAC can't?
Ha! I saw that at Ulta and for half a second I was excited. Then I saw that it consisted of s gold eyeshadow stick and some other things that were what, supposed to look like what from HG? I laughed so hard, the lady probsbly thought I was crazy. Maybe it does have to do with rights though. What a bummer.

trendmood

70d1a0d5_image.jpeg
. By @aavinamua she didn't want to confirme (since she works for mac)what lipstick is it but to me it's look like R House

OctoberViolet

Lol! I love kitties ! But sadly I'm allergic
ssad.gif
My mother is super allergic to cats. So my kitten gets shaved. Funniest thing everrrrrrrr
huh2.gif
Furless kitty? I hope the little one doesn't get too cold.

Quote: Originally Posted by hopefulheart

Possibly Riot House? She couldn't confirm what lipstick this was.
I think it is Riot House. It looks similar to the other pictures we've seen. Maybe someone else can confirm.

jchait

huh2.gif

I think it is Riot House. It looks similar to the other pictures we've seen. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Na it's Florida. She just sits by the window all day to watch squirrels and lizards and the next door neighbors dog, so I'm not sure she doesn't die of heatstroke from all the sunlight. And at night she cuddles me to sleep
heart.gif
she's a sweetie

BrknFlwr85

My mother is super allergic to cats. So my kitten gets shaved. Funniest thing everrrrrrrr
I'm sure your kitty looks SO cute. My boyfriend's grandmother has a long haired cat and had him shaved because he was having a skin issue. If anyone looked at him he would just give you this look like he was so embarrassed without his hair.

OctoberViolet

huh2.gif

Na it's Florida. She just sits by the window all day to watch squirrels and lizards and the next door neighbors dog, so I'm not sure she doesn't die of heatstroke from all the sunlight. And at night she cuddles me to sleep
heart.gif
she's a sweetie
Sun-tanning kitty?! I like that. I forgot to see where you were from before answering. I was trying to be cute. I'm sure the kitty looks adorable. I have a long haired Russian Oblong and in the summer I consider having his fuzz shaved. Not sure if I will or not this year. I had a long haired Persian years ago and her fuzz started to knot up. I should have taken her to be shaved so that her fuzz would of grown back nicely.

jchait

Yes, she is definitely a sunbather. I have a Russian Blue, so she's super fuzzy like your Russian Oblong @OctoberViolet . @BrknFlwr85 make sure your bfs cat isn't allergic to it's food! Sometimes that happens to kittens. It happened to mine and we had to change her food