MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

vaisforluvrs

People are also allergic to the pet dander...flecks of skin animals leave when they touch anything...My brothers, and sister and me are all allergic to pet dander.
I forgot about the dander. But you can't skin a cat so people with dander allergies are SOL when it comes to cats. Or do you just suffer through it?

MandyVanHook

Possibly Riot House? She couldn't confirm what lipstick this was.
Appears to be! I can't decide whether I want this one or not. I was thinking about picking up Sweet and Sour and Sushi Kiss since they were just made permanent, but it seems really similar to those...almost like it might be right in between them color-wise. Hmm...

jchait

Um if this is Riot House, I AM IN LERRRRRRV
heart.gif
holysheep.gif
NEED, WANT. MUST OWN

Dolly Snow

I forgot about the dander. But you can't skin a cat so people with dander allergies are SOL when it comes to cats. Or do you just suffer through it?
I had a cat when I was a little girl...never had one again till my niece had one. Terrible thing sat on my face and it sent me to hospital. I stay away from cats, pretty much all my family does...however dogs are to cute to not have lol. Right now as a family we have two Chihuahua but about two years ago we had eight Chihuahuas. I know eight lol but it started with my brother's dog and my dog lol then they had babies and more babies. But it is a struggle with animals, cats are the worse for me.

jchait

Did that help? I've always known it to be the saliva that you're actually allergic to, not the hair.
Like @Dolly Snow said, it can be an allergic reaction to dander too. However, shaving the cat can sometimes help because getting rid of the hair means the dander can't be trapped so much on the cat. I know that it helped my mom a lot, but I know that this can very from person to person depending on their allergies
bouquet.gif

Dolly Snow

Like @Dolly Snow  said, it can be an allergic reaction to dander too. However, shaving the cat can sometimes help because getting rid of the hair means the dander can't be trapped so much on the cat. I know that it helped my mom a lot, but I know that this can very from person to person depending on their allergies :bouquet:
That is very true my dear. Shaving the cat does help a lot for a lot of people.

beautycool

I like the look of riot house is that perm line ? Also are there any swatches of the ozzy Coll yet girls :) Cannot see any online or am I not looking properly ? Thanks :)

MandyVanHook

I had a cat when I was a little girl...never had one again till my niece had one. Terrible thing sat on my face and it sent me to hospital. I stay away from cats, pretty much all my family does...however dogs are to cute to not have lol. Right now as a family we have two Chihuahua but about two years ago we had eight Chihuahuas. I know eight lol but it started with my brother's dog and my dog lol then they had babies and more babies. But it is a struggle with animals, cats are the worse for me.
Agreed! My husband and I have 3 poodles (we had 5 but 2 have passed) and they are members of the family! Love them so much!
love.gif

OctoberViolet

Aww, I love chickens! They're adorable. A friend of mine has a pet pig too!
I had chickens, too! And some ducks :) They were so loving and friendly. They were wonderful pets.
When I used to go up to the country with my family. The farm we stayed at had chickens, horses, ducks, cows, toads, frogs, pigs, groundhogs, snakes and I loved it up there! I love all animals! Each one offers something unique to love.
love.gif

Kristin Bacon

My mother is super allergic to cats. So my kitten gets shaved. Funniest thing everrrrrrrr
hahaha ahhh i bet its so cute. does that help?? I have TERRIBLE allergies and FIVE CATS omg. its rough im on so many allergy meds all the time. Love my babies tho, but if u look under the bed, i bet i could round up enough fur to build a whole other cat!!! I wanna see a pic of this shaved kittah!!!

Kristin Bacon

When I used to go up to the country with my family. The farm we stayed at had chickens, horses, ducks, cows, toads, frogs, pigs, groundhogs, snakes and I loved it up there! I love all animals! Each one offers something unique to love.
love.gif
Me too i LOVE all animals. I had pet snakes, anole lizards, a chamelean, lil froggies, lil turtle, parakeets, cockatiels, blue and gold macaw, finches, mice, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs, dogs, cats, fish including a koi!!! I loved them all very much. They are lil angels sent from heaven to watch over us and guide us. I have mad respect for all things living. Living on a farm was always a dream of mine. I sooo want a pygmy goat, and a lil piggie.

Kristin Bacon

I had seen an article about that sailor moon collection a yr ago and looked online for it and never found it!! I was annoyed cuz i really wanted some of it!! and on ebay who knows if its real, the fakers could easily do that and how would u know if u werent familiar with what it should be like

vaisforluvrs

I hear ya! At one point, when I was younger, our female dog got pregnant by a neighborhood dog so we had 6 puppies, 2 dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit, and a turtle. My dad was not happy, lol.

Dolly Snow

I hear ya! At one point, when I was younger, our female dog got pregnant by a neighborhood dog so we had 6 puppies, 2 dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit, and a turtle. My dad was not happy, lol.
lol when we had the eight Chihuahuas, we also had rabbits, hamsters, chickens, ducks and geese. But lol I hear you!

AutumnMoon

love.gif
Ah! My horse. I miss my old fussy guy!