MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

User38

The worst stress is not having money to buy something when you really want it.. lol. If you have enough money, you can even afford the luxury of buying from evil bay and getting what you want.

where there's a will.. there's a way.

Dolly Snow

The worst stress is not having money to buy something when you really want it.. lol. If you have enough money, you can even afford the luxury of buying from evil bay and getting what you want.

where there's a will.. there's a way.
True my lovely!
I don't have tons of money with paying for meds etc for my mother.
So I will be doing my best to get what I want.
No way can I afford evil bay prices lol

AutumnMoon

ranejuqy.jpg
Omg I love it. And especially the Princess Bride meme. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one sitting out moody blooms. I really don't like the sheen supreme formula, which is a shame cause those colors are nice.

Suhsealeh

The worst stress is not having money to buy something when you really want it.. lol. If you have enough money, you can even afford the luxury of buying from evil bay and getting what you want. where there's a will.. there's a way.
Scratching and surviving, good times! :D

MandyVanHook

The worst stress is not having money to buy something when you really want it.. lol. If you have enough money, you can even afford the luxury of buying from evil bay and getting what you want. where there's a will.. there's a way.
I try to avoid evilbay because of the price (and risk of fakes which I have encountered before) but I did splurge once on Hibiscus lipstick that I missed out on. It was the exact color/finish I had been looking for. Actually, I wasn't going to get it but my husband ordered it for me and surprised me with it because he knew I was lusting after it.

Dolly Snow

I try to avoid evilbay because of the price (and risk of fakes which I have encountered before) but I did splurge once on Hibiscus lipstick that I missed out on. It was the exact color/finish I had been looking for. Actually, I wasn't going to get it but my husband ordered it for me and surprised me with it because he knew I was lusting after it.
I also wanted to mention, we do an online stalking party here lol
everyone is welcome.

User38

True my lovely!
I don't have tons of money with paying for meds etc for my mother.
So I will be doing my best to get what I want.
No way can I afford evil bay prices lol
of course I understand this darling.. but it's not worth getting stressed and sick about a lipstick. I mean, if it's all that important, they pay evilbay.. or stalk, or walk, or beg.. just don't get all frazzled over it.

hope your mom had a lovely day
flower.gif

Dolly Snow

of course I understand this darling.. but it's not worth getting stressed and sick about a lipstick. I mean, if it's all that important, they pay evilbay.. or stalk, or walk, or beg.. just don't get all frazzled over it.

hope your mom had a lovely day
flower.gif
That is true. It just sucks when collections sell out in ten min I am like how in the hell that is so fast lol

She did my dear. Really enjoyed herself. I made her dinner as well as the rest of my family. So I had a lot of time to kill so I was on here aswell lol

audraMUA

If I miss out online I am going there a few hours before my store opens. Make a pot of coffee and take it with me lol
Lol hell yeah. There's a Starbucks right next to work. Maybe I'll bring along like 10 Trentas to wait. Maybe a lawn chair too.

staceface

So annoyed, the uk release date is apparently "top secret" but it will be sometime in June. But have I signed up for the email update that I get after everything has sold out. I'm miffed!