MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

OctoberViolet

Here are a few more pics of Kelly from Fashion Week in that pretty purple lippy.

I really like it. I hope it's from her or her mother's line. Knowing the lipstick hoarder I am I probably have something similar. I do not care. I want this lippie also.
eyelove.gif

alyxo

Kelly is looking more and more like Sharon, as she gets older. Which is awesome, because Sharon seems like a great lady.

SavannahLovely

I don't have RiRi Boy, but when I saw the lippie, my mind screamed Up the Amp, cause it looks juuuust like that on me, maybe a little darker. (Up the Amp pulls quite dark on me, my teacher who worked at Mac never believes it's just Up the Amp straight from the tube with no liner!) I regret skipping RiRi Boy, I have a feeling it would have pulled lighter in comparison.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by miss0annette

Riri boy was my absolute favorite of 2013! So if this is anything like it, I'm buying.
smiles.gif

I love ririboy lipstick. I am halfway done with one tube of mines. I consider that lippie one of my HG's.

lilinah

In the photos this looks relatively cool. Faithfully Yours is warmer, plummier. And RiRi Boy is pinker.I would certainly be happy with a grey-blue-violet lipstick!