MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

User38

They really do! Truly the nicest people I have ever spoke too.

Dolly darling.. I have been sent to the corner for Magic Mike
girlhaha.gif

alexisweaver

*comes in to check up on new thread posts*
icon_eek.gif

But anyway, YAY for a blush swatch!!! Wow, that's it? Totally not worth the price. But I'll probably end up with it anyway.
So far I'm just looking at two lippies and….. uhhhhh…. that's it for now.

SGrabo2640

How are we to search by date when we don't know when it is... And I thought it would be pretty obvious if I had heard 12/13 it would be online release. If you want to hold release dates hostage, that's up to you. But when people come to a makeup community and want to hear about makeup, don't get mad when they don't care to read thru off topic discussions. Which by the way, no one was being "reprimanded"... that seems pretty dramatic. I was merely trying to say it's hard to keep up when conversations veer so frequently.

Dolly Snow

Dolly darling.. I have been sent to the corner for Magic Mike:haha:
Lol for that geez then half the members should be sent to the corner me included. This is a forum where women and men come together share in the addiction to makeup and talk about everyday things and our lives. To be reprimanded for talking about some hot men is ridiculous!

User38

This is a forum where women and men come together share in the addiction to makeup and talk about everyday things and our lives. To be reprimanded for talking about some hot men is ridiculous!

exactly Dolly.. we can't demand information right off the bat.. nor can it be given easily.

and I for one, am not giving up on Hot men
lmao.gif

jchait

I'm watching a Channing Tatum and Jimmy Fallon on late night with Jimmy and they have Velcro suits. I want a Velcro suit