MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

erine1881

Exactly damn even I know the American release dates coz they get repeated so often and they have no use to me. It's not hard!!
Right!? And it's even in the title!!! Subtract 7 days and you have the online release! *reading is fundamental*
HG, life has sucked a lot for me lately, but your sense of humor and wisdom have pulled me back into Specktra. People like you, Naomi H, Erine, and elegant-one are super helpful, kind, supportive, and fun. Thanks for making Specktra so special.
We :heart: you too [@]StrongWoman[/@]!!!
oh here we go.. I must be the main culprit of going off threads.  Since I don't wish to be reprimanded from anyone, much less someone who has been on the site for a month or less, I will use my little button and will no longer see you. I suggest you do the same.
*POOF!!! I freaking love you. And your big boobs. And your scotchtaped toof. And your wine. And your wine. And your wine.
I didn't say to keep the info to yourself geez everyone knows whether they've been here a day or a decade that you are one of the most valuable members here always willing to answer questions. I said that I can see both sides and was offering a solution that's all. 
Sorry. It just really annoys me. Everyone knows that i read every post. EVERY. POST. It's what i do. Here, on FB. On IG. I don't expect others to do the same. But i do expect people to utilize search functions. Google. The internet. There are other ways to try to find an answer before asking the same thing over and over. It's gets ridiculously annoying. And i can see how it might now annoy you if you're only on here on, say, the weekends. But i have my own business and only work the weekends. So I'm on here A LOT! And when i see the same question ALL THE TIME, and see people feel throw fits because people ignore their question as you tell me to do, then we have to hold their hand and clean up that whole mess. There's never a solution to every situation.

Genn

yes I bet it is Genn... btw, how is your back?

(backs are off topic too .. are they not)?
Good, thank you. I'm honestly not sure. I try to stay neutral on most things. When I work a lot I get sore but its no too bad. I don't take my pain meds because they make me feel loopy.

BrknFlwr85

As for off topic talk, it happens on every single forum. I am a member of two others not related to makeup and people talk about everything, it's what makes an online community close.

User38

Sorry. It just really annoys me. Everyone knows that i read every post. EVERY. POST. It's what i do. Here, on FB. On IG. I don't expect others to do the same. But i do expect people to utilize search functions. Google. The internet. There are other ways to try to find an answer before asking the same thing over and over. It's gets ridiculously annoying. And i can see how it might now annoy you if you're only on here on, say, the weekends. But i have my own business and only work the weekends. So I'm on here A LOT! And when i see the same question ALL THE TIME, and see people feel throw fits because people ignore their question as you tell me to do, then we have to hold their hand and clean up that whole mess. There's never a solution to every situation.
friends.gif

User38

Good, thank you. I'm honestly not sure. I try to stay neutral on most things. When I work a lot I get sore but its no too bad. I don't take my pain meds because they make me feel loopy.
Good going.. it's best to follow your plan and stick to the meds.

SGrabo2640

yes I bet it is Genn... btw, how is your back? (backs are off topic too .. are they not)?
I could care less what topic you veer off to. You are allowed to say what you wish. All I'm saying is that if you and whomever else want to regularly digress than you should not take offense when people post to ask relevant questions even if they've been asked (25 pages ago). If we don't care that you talk about anything and everything then please don't care if we ask questions

audraMUA

Remind me not to get on y'all's bad sides hahaha. I've loved everyone I've talked to one here and it's been informative. HG, elegant, Erine, dolly,.... Everyone. That's what makes this place cool is that everyone has different info and personalities. I've learned not to take things so personally on these pages, because usually it's blunt cut and dry kindness or humor lol. (Sorry I posted this to the AA thread thinking it was this thread) HA. Sorry

Dolly Snow

Remind me not to get on y'all's bad sides hahaha. I've loved everyone I've talked to one here and it's been informative. HG, elegant, Erine, dolly,.... Everyone. That's what makes this place cool is that everyone has different info and personalities. I've learned not to take things so personally on these pages, because usually it's blunt cut and dry kindness or humor lol. (Sorry I posted this to the AA thread thinking it was this thread) HA. Sorry
haha I am on your list too geez I am loved :blush: