MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

In an other off topic note : I got a promotion at work !
pompom.gif
It doesn't start until the 1st but I'm still excited.
congrat.gif

kimibos

whatttt i go away. and i missed the Drama. Well too lazy to go back lol and I already know they release dates. -_-

erine1881

Hey other NayNay-- I posted the correct release dates a couple pages back, if you couple post that, so that people can refer, or be directed, to that information, rather than asking.

steaminghot

Hey other NayNay-- I posted the correct release dates a couple pages back, if you couple post that, so that people can refer, or be directed, to that information, rather than asking.
By chance are you able to do a comparison swatch of strip poker, myth and/ honey love?

steaminghot

I don't have SP, but i can post a hand swatch that my frand sent me of the 3 matte lippies tomorrow, if that helps? I can definitely tell you it's nowhere near honeylove, that's for sure. Gracias nickname twin!
That would be great. Whenever you can get it. It would be greatful and helping me decided if I need it. Maybe bad girl riri instead of honeylove?

emilinaloveMAC

Can someone confirm are the MSF duos just combos of previous MSFS because I saw one of them on here and underneath it said givemesun/by candlelight which I already have both anyone know what the other combo is made up of