MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

lipstickaddict

In an other off topic note : I got a promotion at work !
pompom.gif
It doesn't start until the 1st but I'm still excited.
Awesome job Genn! Bravo! I'm sure that it was very well deserved!
bouquet.gif

Ajigglin

I just got confirmation, AGAIN, that this launches -on counter EVERYWHERE on the 12th, so that means -online (if MAC keeps it up) on the 5th and (again, if MAC stays true) -for pros on the 3rd So there you have it. No more questions about when and where this launches. Ok?
You and [@]HerGreyness[/@] give me life.

Ajigglin

[COLOR=CC99FF]Ok, is it bad that I JUST NOW realized that there was a "search this thread" button?  I feel a bit derpy now, I thought there was only a general search that searched every thread on the entire message board.[/COLOR]
Girl, I didn't know, either. But I read every post, so I'm straight. It might also be because I use the mobile version.

jchait

I read while at work as much as possible and I come home and read most nights and I still find it very difficult to stay caught up. I'm also a fairly fast reader so I think you all have superpowers or something.
I can be fired for being on my phone while at work, and I usually work 12 hour shifts, so on Fridays and Saturdays I only get about an hour of free time after I get off, do I use it to play with my Specktra friends and catch up. I don't mind reading all the "pointless" posts, especially after work because they brighten my day and I love the humor and familiarity that this site brings. Thank goodness for my Specktra fam, even in the worst days the snarky and intelligent and funny comments make my day better. This is my release, and I LOVE the people here.

MandyVanHook

I know some of you have your differences, but let's all come back together and think of the perfection that is Dodgy Girl. We can all agree on that, right?

Dolly Snow

I know some of you have you differences, but let's all come back together and think of the perfection that is Dodgy Girl. We can all agree on that, right?
Nooooooo we can't lmao I am kidding! Of course we can for the love of DG come on everyone! I am with Mandy on this one :frenz:

Uptownbackinit

I read each post. I don't reply so much because I never know of much to say. I'm not quirky or clever. But I do love this forum, It's helped so much with my anxiety. Classy and fun loving girl and guys!

But on topic, I think I would be fine if I skipped the whole collection and Backed the hell up on the lippies.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
In an other off topic note : I got a promotion at work !
pompom.gif
It doesn't start until the 1st but I'm still excited.

Woot!

Quote: Originally Posted by vaisforluvrs

Part of Specktra is the community, and having fun. It's not solely a place for makeup. I really wish the first post was a wiki so anyone could update it with just the facts. Maybe the mods can help to update the first posts?
Tell me (or any other MAC Mod obviously) what I should put there and I'll do it :) It's a little hard for me to keep up with the (ever changing, or just people confusing them) US release dates, so if those change or if anything else needs to be added just holler.

I love all the off topic chatter, all of the wine, kilts, soups, socks & crumpiness.
grouphug2.gif
The crumpier & nuttier, the better.

lipstickaddict

I read each post. I don't reply so much because I never know of much to say. I'm not quirky or clever. But I do love this forum, It's helped so much with my anxiety. Classy and fun loving girl and guys!

But on topic, I think I would be fine if I skipped the whole collection and Backed the hell up on the lippies.
Agreed! Lippies all the way! Thank goodness they are matte!
th_thstars.gif