MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

LMarie21

Do I need cranberry l/l?
thmbup.gif
Yesss lol

singer82

Do I need kellys blush? Lol. Im a sucker for baby pink blushes Undecided about riot house. My lips are usually dry. Hmmmmmm

purplevines

Sometimes you have to work with the brows you got
winks.gif
. Not eveyone is born with great brows lmao!!
Hhaha, I put the two quotes together eventually. My great brows are there hidden under my skin lol... I just need to stop trying to make them happen, and let them be who they want to be!

For now though... I paint!

p.s your brows <3

singer82

Oh my bad. In itsbcuzirocks swatch it looked like a light pink. Maybe baby pink was the wrong word. Lol. I love colors like nars sex fantasy blush. That is a very light pink lavender.
:nods: Well, it isn't baby pink. It's a mid tone pink. Big difference. I don't wear baby pink. Ever. If it was baby pink i wouldn't be contemplating it.

rocksteadybaby

Aw, I do understand though... Also, I was counting on SP to be a good nude, since it's not my thing anymore...I may go check out enchanted one..tsk tsk! Hhaha, I put the two quotes together eventually. My great brows are there hidden under my skin lol... I just need to stop trying to make them happen, and let them be who they want to be! For now though... I paint! p.s your brows

ForeverJenn

I used to pluck the hell out of my brows until they were super skinny, but now I have to pluck them so they don't look like bushes growing on my face. This is how they look when I have plucked them to my liking and applied a clear brow gel. I wish I could do more with them, but I don't think I could keep up with the maintenance. *don't mind my boyfriend in the pic and we look a bit orange from the sunset. 
I'm so late but you are so pretty!! I love your brows!
If I loved lipglasses I'd buy pussywillow, it is so pretty.
:agree: I wore lipgloss today for the heck of it and my hair kept getting stuck to my lips. So annoying !!
Cheeky Bugger looks great on Karen too! I might end up with two of those and I NEVER buy blush BUs. It just looks like the perfect shade for me to wear all year long. 
:D I love how cheeky bugger looks. It really does look like the perfect year round blush :cloud9: