MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

do u own a lot of MSF?? I think i have about 10..... havent counted in a while. need to do that hahaha.
I don't own one!
001_unsure.gif

Spanky

yeah i was put on them for one thing didnt work and ended up wit a yeast overgrowth...... be careful about eating sweats for a while
I'm on a 4 or 5 day run. They didn't quite know if I had blood clot or Compartment where the lining of the muscles get filed up with fluid and then they have to get it out. I am just going nuts, this is on top of waiting for test results where the dr. says the most dreaded thing ever... & I've been to a lot of doctors, but that no good comment.

Kristin Bacon

I'm on a 4 or 5 day run. They didn't quite know if I had blood clot or Compartment where the lining of the muscles get filed up with fluid and then they have to get it out. I am just going nuts, this is on top of waiting for test results where the dr. says the most dreaded thing ever... & I've been to a lot of doctors, but that no good comment.
wow that sounds really stressul girl take it easy on yourself. i hate waiting for test results. that sounds very very painful too.

iHeartMACxo

guessing tues?? go to sleep hun its not worth getting sicker for when u can always go in store even
You're right, it's definitely not. I'm too exhausted and in too much pain. Thanks doll! I tried, but MAC hates us! They continually do this to us. Anyway, good luck to you all!

Carolina Marie

I'm getting so sleepy! Thank God this collection is being released during the summer when i don't have classes and can stalk all day and night. I'm still depressed about the last riri being released during finals week since I wasn't able to get any of the lipsticks :(