MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Lipstickdiva420

Lol yes exactly! I couldn't sleep right bc I kept checking to see if it was up now I'm getting ready for work and I don't want it to launch while I'm on my way!!
I was doing the same thing and having other crazy dreams on. Yeah I hate when I have to go somewhere on online launch day too because of the fear it will launch when your in the shower or doing something lol. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today.

iHeartMACxo

Reeaally hope this Thats one of my greatest fears in life is to have one of those. I pray for a speedy recovery for you my dear. Your blessed. Witnessed someone pass away painfully from that back in high school.
I'm sorry to hear that. I am very blessed. I have beautiful children and a supportive family. I will hopefully be having surgery sometime this year to have it taken care of. I just had an emergency cesarean in February so the doctors are waiting to do this operation because it's too soon. I believe everything will be okay. :) I hope the collection launches soon so you ladies can go nuts and get everything you want!

Kristin Bacon

haha i LOVE "sweets" lol she had put SWEATS haha silly auto-correct typos!!
hahhahaha is that what i put??? LOL!! i do get the sweats a lot!!! lmao
th_roll1.gif

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by iHeartMACxo

Thank you! It's more scary because I have children. I have to be strong for them. I'm taking it day by day though and hopefully everything will work out. I have faith that it will.

It always amazes me how strong some people are. I'll keep you in my thoughts :)

Oceanic Lily

I need this to launch now! Have to take my boyfriends dog to the vet this morning
Lol when I first read this I thought you said you had to take your boyfriend to the vet. Oh my I need sleep
party.gif
huh2.gif
lmao.gif
Is something rather tragically wrong when...."taking your boyfriend to the vet".....sounded perfectly normal to me???
lmao.gif

Frankly all husbands/boyfriends should go for shots routinely if you ask me! LMAOROTF!!
Suddenly sleep deprivation logic not so bad after all!
friends.gif

Kristin Bacon

Haha no worries!!! All This stalking is giving me the sweats!!! Blah
my sis is always like dont eat sweets~~ all disaproving mom like hahaha but im allowed to get the sweats around her which i sweat so much she made me ask my doc if there was something wrong wit me??? turns out she never sweats at all so im making her ask her doc if shes ok now!!!! for real tho im so hungry i could almost eat a waffle again which was all i ate yesterday due to being sick and broke hahaha so hungry