MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Addict4MAC

NO!!! Asked and answered like 5 times in the last 20 minutes.
icon_eek.gif

macnc50diva

Took longer than expected
I know right lol I was thinking it would be up for 15 minutes max
They havent even released this under New collections yet lol
That always fuels the complaints on macs facebook page. Sometimes I laugh at those comments though, because it's like hey complainers, you should've stalked like the real Mac heads...
I thought KYY would go before DG.
Kyy is so similar to a lot of colors, plus for some reason mac addicts love buying purple. It doesn't matter the shade. You'll notice each collection has some type of (usually seen before) purple shade lol
Your credit card :)
Hahhahhahahahahahah your sense of humor is so dry I love it

LouGarner

Does anyone else like wearing the online goodies to the counter launches, just to watch and be like yeah, I got that...ON?
yes, I went to get some photos taken and a MUA did my make up. I asked him what lippie he used and he was like it LE and they don't sell it. Anyway it was heaux and I was like I had that already had that lippie in my collection.

MooseMoose

Ughhhhh i woke up and was able to put JG and P&C into my cart...why did i have to lose my debit card :( looking forward to seeing all your hauls!!

NaniLovesMAC

I'm happy get everything I wanted.

KYY
Peaches & Cream
Cheeky Bugger

Set an alarm and BAM it went up, perfect timing. So unlike me!

I hope everyone got their goodies!

beautycool

Anyone ordered any of the brushes ladies I would of liked to try the expensive one flat head But I'm not too sure x Are there any reviews on these babies yet x

LiliV

That always fuels the complaints on macs facebook page. Sometimes I laugh at those comments though, because it's like hey complainers, you should've stalked like the real Mac heads...
I learned about Site Map REAL quick when I got into Mac lol you can't wait for it to be on the homepage etc!