MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Addict4MAC

I learned about Site Map REAL quick when I got into Mac lol you can't wait for it to be on the homepage etc!
werd.gif

MandyVanHook

I got overnight shipping so I will do my best to get swatches up tomorrow. Got all of Kelly's lipsticks and Cranberry liner, and I'll swatch In Synch since I already have that from the permanent line.

Missed DG ;( stayed almost all night for that one.... Now I have to stalk the mac stores at june 12... Damn... I woke up 5 minutes after you guys announced that it was sold out!

Beautybuyer

Anyone ordered any of the brushes ladies I would of liked to try the expensive one flat head But I'm not too sure x Are there any reviews on these babies yet x
They're crappy and over priced! Better to buy perm brushes!! Unless uou want a decoration brush

queenblenda

Missed DG ;( stayed almost all night for that one.... Now I have to stalk the mac stores at june 12... Damn... I woke up 5 minutes after you guys announced that it was sold out!
there still nordies bloomingdales macy's ect online launches all usually before it hits in stores! :)

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by Beautybuyer

Lol that word on here is like blood to sharks!

Don't feel bad it's good give them a little morning boost lol

th_remoteImage-61.gif

I didn't pay attention to that collection but have heard of the lipstick.

macnc50diva

I learned about Site Map REAL quick when I got into Mac lol you can't wait for it to be on the homepage etc!
Same here. Waiting for collections to show in the side bar can lead you straight to sold out do not pass go you do not get to buy try a store in 10 days territory

mousygiggles

Girl this this thread was going so fast those 20 minutes produced 40 pages. Aint nobody got time to read all that for a code when theyre trying to avoid that dreaded SOLD OUT lmaooo
Oh, I get that but if you buy before coming here to ask that you reduce your risk of sold out. JMO.