MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mousygiggles

I'm not trying to freak anyone out. If this is how it's normally done, then there shouldn't be any problems with anyone's order. I didn't call to complain. Just to see if it could be ordered over the phone since my ish wasn't cooperating.
Your ish is cooperating. It is sold out. Catch Macy's or Nordies. Just sayin'. I am not being men, but you are not the only one that missed it. There will be other launches but it was "Officially" launches and there was not any funny business.

NaomiH

uja7ajuh.jpg

Pretty Honeybee

RiRi was a whole other situation and was not anywhere close to this. This collection is just like every other collection that launches with MAC, RiRi excluded. Don't start freaking people out about cancelled orders. :rolleyes:
I think the RiRi fiasco was due to a outside link not through MAC right?

mousygiggles

waht are you guys thinking of pairing these lippys with?
Humm, SP and Siren Song. Who's That Chick and RH, RH with Playland over it, DG and Heroine, DG and KYY in ombre fashion. Maybe a crazy ombre with KYY and Sp in the middle. FB liner with DG, WCN and Saunter with Sp, Silly and Embrace me with KYY, WCN for RH too. CB with most of these. I want to wear PnC with Sp though.

alexisweaver

Glad you ladies got what you wanted! I stayed up all night, but not to stalk….. to celebrate my 21st birthday!! I'll catch the lippies on Nordies since I got a big note from all the money I spent on AA and using my triple points. WOOO!
For those that missed out on some stuff…. STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have like 20 more chances to get what you want. I know it's an exciting and anxious time but just because you're not able to get what you want, don't go pointing fingers or jumping to conclusions. It's an LE collection that everyone wants- stuff is gonna go quick. This is nothing new and won't ever change with releases.

rocksteadybaby

Online and the 800# aren't the same. They have different inventories. Once it's on the main page of the site, then it has officially launched and can be ordered over the phone. Nothing is getting cancelled.
Cool!! I was only able to get strip poker and the cranberry liner. I'm not sure strip poker would work on :(. I will have to stalk other sites for the other lipsticks and the blush.

LMarie21

Glad you ladies got what you wanted! I stayed up all night, but not to stalk….. to celebrate my 21st birthday!! I'll catch the lippies on Nordies since I got a big note from all the money I spent on AA and using my triple points. WOOO!
For those that missed out on some stuff…. STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have like 20 more chances to get what you want. I know it's an exciting and anxious time but just because you're not able to get what you want, don't go pointing fingers or jumping to conclusions. It's an LE collection that everyone wants- stuff is gonna go quick. This is nothing new and won't ever change with releases.
Happy Birthday!
smiles.gif

kerishadai

Your ish is cooperating. It is sold out. Catch Macy's or Nordies. Just sayin'. I am not being men, but you are not the only one that missed it. There will be other launches but it was "Officially" launches and there was not any funny business. I am definitely not the only one who missed out. Idk why people are paranoid/offended by me making a phone call. I didn't say 'Hi MAC people are using a back door link' I just asked if by chance a ls was available over the phone. There was no malicious intent whatsoever. [/quote]