MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

OctoberViolet

Glad you ladies got what you wanted! I stayed up all night, but not to stalk….. to celebrate my 21st birthday!! I'll catch the lippies on Nordies since I got a big note from all the money I spent on AA and using my triple points. WOOO!
For those that missed out on some stuff…. STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have like 20 more chances to get what you want. I know it's an exciting and anxious time but just because you're not able to get what you want, don't go pointing fingers or jumping to conclusions. It's an LE collection that everyone wants- stuff is gonna go quick. This is nothing new and won't ever change with releases.
Happy belated Birthday Alexis!!!!!
th_thstars.gif

I agree. Don't forget Nordies and Macy's will have this collection as well. And you can always go to the store if there is one close to you. Good luck, everyone!!!
grouphug2.gif

IAmakeupaddict

OK FOLK LETS MOVE ON BEFORE PANIC SETS IN! waht are you guys thinking of pairing these lippys with?
No idea- haha- I've been wearing HGL with NYX fuscia or hot pink, so probably the same for KYY. I've never had a purple lippie, so I will be watching the thread for ideas there :)

LiliV

It's still so early for stuff to have launched and be gone (and yet I'm still awake! Lol) I definitely think there's going to be a wave of people waking up like wtf

Pretty Honeybee

All before the texts and emails. I am going to check their FB lol. For funsies.
Funny as shit! Listen, if we didn't catch it at the time we did... Assed out. It's only because a lot of folks were probably sleep or didn't expect it to launch today. It would've been gone in a snap if it was to launch on a normal Thursday.

mousygiggles

Funny as shit! Listen, if we didn't catch it at the time we did... Assed out. It's only because a lot of folks were probably sleep or didn't expect it to launch today. It would've been gone in a snap if it was to launch on a normal Thursday.
Oh, you nailed it. T said the 5th and people take that ish to the bank.

BitterSweet1016

waht are you guys thinking of pairing these lippys with?
Well I only got DG (couldn't afford much else :*( ) I don't think it will look good on me alone so I'm hoping to pair it with a dark liner or maybe as a highlight with yung rapunxel or some pinks like lickable and CYY ^_^

MACina

Bye bye, DG!

I knew it....but still DG had been available for quite a "long" time IMO! Did not expect this
th_dunno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

And in about 5 mins we'll have a bunch a people saying "i knew i should've ordered it instead of skipping it! Now i regret not getting it when i had the chance!"
HAUX

Spelling makes all the difference my dear.

sigh.gif
.....pretty sure.