MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MissBeautyBunni

Glad you ladies got what you wanted! I stayed up all night, but not to stalk….. to celebrate my 21st birthday!! I'll catch the lippies on Nordies since I got a big note from all the money I spent on AA and using my triple points. WOOO!
For those that missed out on some stuff…. STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have like 20 more chances to get what you want. I know it's an exciting and anxious time but just because you're not able to get what you want, don't go pointing fingers or jumping to conclusions. It's an LE collection that everyone wants- stuff is gonna go quick. This is nothing new and won't ever change with releases.
happybirthday.gif

kerishadai

I checked back & Bijou was still available! Grabbed it & used "NEXT". It worked.I don't mind waiting a few more days for my blush.

macnc50diva

I have pics of the blushes but the lighting was off so they look much lighter than the really are so I didn't bother to post them. Another pic of DG
I couldn't with that color. I know it's too light for me but it's beautifullllllllll. I can't wait to see how it looks on everyone. That brush is prettier and more sophisticated looking than I thought it would be too. LOVE the look.

Dolly Snow

Well I spoke to a wonderful CS lady who refunded me my overnight shipping fee and was still able to give me overnight shipping.
So I feel good lol

michelle79

Did you get yours ? Hope so
Nope :( Did you get yours?

I tried the 8am presale only to find out it was only the packages that were on sale. The cheapest one was $520. Now as much I love Beyonce I'm not paying that much money to see her. Then I tried the 10am Chase card member presale & every time I tried to check out I kept getting kicked out of the system. I'll try again on Wednesday when the tickets go on sale to the general public.

rocksteadybaby

I'm going to stalk Nordstrom next Monday does anyone have an idea when they launch can you let me know
peace2.gif
You can PM me if you don't want to post here cause of spies. I really need to get DG

Supercoolstephy

Why do I keep looking to see if there is something else that I want that hasn't sold out yet? I got what I wanted but I keep looking like there is some lost treasure that I need. haha.