MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

elegant-one

Well I spoke to a wonderful CS lady who refunded me my overnight shipping fee and was still able to give me overnight shipping.
So I feel good lol
pompom.gif
so you will be Dodgy Dolly tomorrow
girlhaha.gif

rocksteadybaby

I'm just reading all the comments on Facebook
drama.gif
I was half asleep when I placed my order what time did they released this PST. Cause I was only able to score one lipstick I dozed off

NaomiH

They are mad. That is how people feel. I mean good grief. I was all set for Thursday and then I get a text message. Not a happy camper. I have been in the hospital for the past week and this splurge was going to be my gift for being a cooperative patient! Totally frustrated with this launch. And ..... I will not be out in time to go to the store to try to pick up anything. So bummed.
Hope you heal up quickly and can get back to your daily life soon! You can always try and get the items you wanted when other sites launch. :)

rocksteadybaby

It's funny. They always tear into MAC on release day, but they always come back for more.
girlhaha.gif
I know it is so funny!! They are all complaining that they just got the text/email but they been customers for ages. Wouldn't you learn and not depend on those damn notifications after awhile