MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mosha010

mosha, is your hair for the wedding the colour in your new avi?

it's beautiful! coppery red!
heart.gif
It's coppery red!!! I redid the roots and just made it a bit coppery I think ginger is my best look so far. It brings badass out of me lmfao! Cut the ends only. And I can get away with a simple fresh look makeup wise! aND do a stronger makeup if I want too. I feel as a blond I'm limited ... As a brunette I get bored....

mercede466

Those who were unable to stalk, or woke up too late, we need to get together and strategically plan the upcoming online releases. There are five. nordstroms release we already know the info, now we have to find the other for release dates at least. Who is with me in stalking?
me me me!!!!!!!
party.gif

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

@sdamler omg omg my teeth clenched and my tummy hurt!!! So sorry for ur loss.

wait till your lil coons hit your stash
thud.gif
That's why I will have a dungeon made for me in my house. It'll be for my makeups and my clothes and my shoes and my bags. And a large mirror to play mirror mirror. That'll be for when mommy needs to go get ready away from everyone. Or just escape. Lol. I'm preparing the barb wire that's going to surround it ! Lol

User38

It's coppery red!!! I redid the roots and just made it a bit coppery I think ginger is my best look so far. It brings badass out of me lmfao! Cut the ends only. And I can get away with a simple fresh look makeup wise! aND do a stronger makeup if I want too. I feel as a blond I'm limited ... As a brunette I get bored....
love it!

and yes, you can do a lovely mu with that shade as it brings colour to your complexion...

I hear you on blondes and brunettes.. I am going grey <bites nails>

Supercoolstephy

Has any of you guys who had standard shipping, received a shipping notification yet?
Nope. I did get mine for my overnight package but I did call them and ask if they'd overnight the other or combine my shipping since it's silly for them to waste shipping. She said she would put the message in to the warehouse but who knows if any of that happened. If not, I'll be getting a single lipglass tomorrow.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

love it!

and yes, you can do a lovely mu with that shade as it brings colour to your complexion...

I hear you on blondes and brunettes.. I am going grey <bites nails>
I would go gray all throughout. It's very In and very chic. Just dye the whole thing gray.

martiangurll

@sdamler omg omg my teeth clenched and my tummy hurt!!! So sorry for ur loss.
Yea I'm against child abuse but looorrrrdddddd I had to go lock myself in the bathroom and have a little cry :/
This is why God did not bless me with children . Because I lack your restraint. I am joining the stalking party tonight but I am doing laundry and stuff so I will be taking breaks. You ladies can keep the sock shots, coons, lion king gifs, and soup going?

Wolverina

Yea I'm against child abuse but looorrrrdddddd I had to go lock myself in the bathroom and have a little cry :/
Oh honey- I work at a shelter for abused and neglected kids. This includes drug addicted teens with major attitude. Anyone who shows restraint gets my automatic Seal of Approval. They will test you!

msarge

cleaning out my grandmas home old memories and photos catching up with me.
Sending tons of hugs! I know this is a makeup community and I'm pretty new and never post anything personal but my Grandmom has pancreatic cancer (for the past 16 months) and even though she's still here, it's really hard as things progress because she's like my mom and my very best friend. I know we obviously don't know each other but you have been so kind to me since I stopped being a lurker and I really appreciate your kindness. Sending lots of hugs from one makeup lover to another!