MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

I'll prob stalk just to let people know it's up. I'm not getting anything else. And I'm skipping ...... Dun dun dun lorde! Lol that's right. Bla. I want moody blooms instead. Plus that day I'll be in a meeting and it'll be rainy outside and I don't wanna ruin my blower. That can still change.
aww man you're skipping lorde and im always up lol....

Wolverina

This is why God did not bless me with children . Because I lack your restraint. I am joining the stalking party tonight but I am doing laundry and stuff so I will be taking breaks. You ladies can keep the sock shots, coons, lion king gifs, and soup going?
Tear in a bucket, motherf@ck it- I'll hang out with you all while I'm stuck at urgent care.
b11b49f6_image.jpeg

Dolly Snow

Sending tons of hugs! I know this is a makeup community and I'm pretty new and never post anything personal but my Grandmom has pancreatic cancer (for the past 16 months) and even though she's still here, it's really hard as things progress because she's like my mom and my very best friend. I know we obviously don't know each other but you have been so kind to me since I stopped being a lurker and I really appreciate your kindness. Sending lots of hugs from one makeup lover to another!
I hope she will be ok! I understand the pain and frustration of seeing someone so close to you fighting a battle you wish they could win. And I never thought anyone thought I was nice. I thank you and I am sending lots of hugs your way too

Violasphere

Yay! My 2nd day shipping has been sent. Now I'm nervous because it seems like the people who do overnight or 2nd day are the ones that get the orders wrong....

lilinah

MAC jumped the gun again so i've missed out online a few times this year... but i'm not freaking out, since i was planning to check it out in the store anyway.

I hope everyone got what they wanted...

mosha010

Funny story. I'm depotting right now. And my father in law comes in and asks me if I'm smoking crack. Hahahahaha

sdsamler

Oh honey- I work at a shelter for abused and neglected kids. This includes drug addicted teens with major attitude. Anyone who shows restraint gets my automatic Seal of Approval. They will test you!
Wow what a strong woman you are to work there! I'm such a bleeding heart it's disgusting lol