MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

blondie929

Btw guys my hubby let me put strip poker on his lips but refused to let me take a pic and it looks alittle chalky on him I did hand swatches on him and they're on here

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
Dodgy Dolly is GORGEOUS...whoaza!!!! LOVE it on you

lipstickaddict

Btw guys my hubby let me put strip poker on his lips but refused to let me take a pic and it looks alittle chalky on him I did hand swatches on him and they're on here
LOL! Isn't it gorgeous though! With a smokey eye this one is going to be STUNNING!!!!!!!

btw. Can you tell I'm excited?? LOL

Ana A

I love how the lipsticks look on all you gorgeous ladies, how about you guys throw in some blush swatches too ;)

ForeverJenn

Thanks to @blondie929, my list has gotten longer. I need SP and RH now! :cheer: And thanks Dolly, now I need to make sure I get at least 1 bu of DG. :D

lipstickaddict

I am finding that SP goes on smoother than RH (it is a bit chalky actually), but if you exfoliate like crazy, you will be fine! RH has a whiter base.

shimmygirl

MissElle12

Good news! I finally got a shipping confirmation! Not so good news: my coworker reminded me that we get a small employee discount at airport MAC so I should've waited :sheep: