MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

Looks good!

Loveeeeeee.....you look gorgeous
love.gif

mosha010

What, is everyone else who posted swatches chopped liver? Lol
lol! i just havent been able to catch up the thread. and ive been at it ALL DAY! every time i come back theres 8 pages of thread to read and betwen a conference call or an interview (im intervieweing people for a position ere at work) im like whats going on! then i saw on IG Dolly posted pics of her haul so i jumped to see if she posted selfies AND SHE DID! so all you ladies that i havent acknoledged: i saw your pics, you look amazeballs! and my work computer is wonky and slow and not letting me quote everyone properly. plus i nominate girl crushes at my own cooney desire and today is dolly! because reasons!

blondie929

I think my hubby if I had to guess would be NC 30-40 I think I might be able to talk him into lip swatches guys!!! Hold on my darker skin ladies I'm workin on it

Dolly Snow

OMG STUNNING!!!!
Beautiful Dolly! I love it on you!
PRETTY!!!! Oh and the lipstick looks awesome too.
Soooooo pretty!
It looks gorgeous on you! :clapping:
Shut the front door, stunning. :drool: DG making its way onto my list after seeing it look gorg on a lighter skinned lady like you!
oh yeah I'm getting that! Looking good Hunty! I'm also feelin your red hair!
:jawdrop:    Stunning, Dolly :love: :eyelove: :bigheart:
You look gorgeous!
So pretty on you! It looks very wearable, but still unique enough to make a statement (if that makes sense lol). I *might* try to get my hands on it along with RH and SP if I have time to stalk the department stores or be at the counter early enough. 
Gorgeous!
Very pretty!!! I love it on you Dolly