MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

I just wanted to come on here and say that CHEEKY BUGGER is the freakin cats pajamas! It is AMAZINGGGGGGGG.
jawdrop.gif
CB is the cats MEOW lol

liba

agghh, I still keep thinking KYY = KY jelly & then you innocently added the word tube...
amuse.gif

The beautiful lipstick from staining hell ..lol. I usually don't mind a pretty stain, but this sounds like I'll need Clorox to get rid of it

Nah just a case of diet Pepsi

Quote: Originally Posted by stacekang

Hey hey after my diet pepsi, my stain was gone.... We are on to something LOL

I am loving this sneaky cola trick. I totally could see that working when nothing else does. I swear I am going to make sure I have some Coke, Pepsi and maybe even a little Mountain Dew in the house just to be safe!

Icecaramellatte

Thank you
kissy.gif
I ordered Cranberry lip liner thinking it would go well with Mystical lipstick from Alluring Aquatics. It does!

I don't know why I was thinking this was launching in store tomorrow. I was all set to go to Bloomies to buy makeup and planned to stop at the Mac store as well. This might be good news as I'm a bit worn out this week but I was going to gather up my strength for makeup shopping. I guess I can wait until the weekend. Yay! Plus more time to see swatches that others post. Keep 'em coming.

blondie929

Does anyone own NYX Lavender to compare to DG? I am still wondering how close they are...
The macaroon lavender? They're completely different lavender is straight lavender dodgy girl is more pinky purple I put dodgy girl on and then the lavender and got almost the same color that appears on Dolly's lips!