MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

PeachTwist

Quote:Originally Posted by PeachTwist

After 50 posts of non spam you can purchase/swap with other members.

That sounds great! That is such a nice feature on here.
And be generally awesome. Like us.
Preach, girl!
I have a CCO about an hour from me in the UK and honestly, not that impressive at all. I'm always quite underwhelmed when I go. Though I did get the purple quad from Archies Girls there which was the one I wanted and missef out on.
Mine is a little over an hour away. Not too far but not too close either. I was able to pick up Superb MSF a couple months ago. I wish I could have found Whisper of Guilt!
Funnily enough I have Superb and Whisper of Guilt EDSF's and I've never used them. I don't know which brush to use to get the best application so stay safe with my MSF's. :/

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Okay, so far, the only thing I want for sure is KYY. I might pick up both blushes... and maybe the quads too (pending swatches).

hopefulheart

Funnily enough I have Superb and Whisper of Guilt EDSF's and I've never used them. I don't know which brush to use to get the best application so stay safe with my MSF's. :/
I usually just use my mac 129 brush or my fingers. I've never had a problem with applying too much. I've been thinking of getting the 159 brush to apply my MSFs since the 129 brush is a little big to use with highlighters.

PeachTwist

I usually just use my mac 129 brush or my fingers. I've never had a problem with applying too much. I've been thinking of getting the 159 brush to apply my MSFs since the 129 brush is a little big to use with highlighters.
Thanks. I'm on a low-buy at the moment so I can't be purchasing more brushes, but I'll go through my stash to see what I have similar. I don't use my Sigma brushes so I'm sure one of them will do the job for now until I'm out of my low-buy.

jchait

I have a CCO about an hour from me in the UK and honestly, not that impressive at all. I'm always quite underwhelmed when I go. Though I did get the purple quad from Archies Girls there which was the one I wanted and missef out on.
Same with my cco in sunrise. It is so tiny, like the size of a bathroom. Sad really

hopefulheart

Thanks. I'm on a low-buy at the moment so I can't be purchasing more brushes, but I'll go through my stash to see what I have similar. I don't use my Sigma brushes so I'm sure one of them will do the job for now until I'm out of my low-buy.
I don't own any Sigma brushes but I've heard that the F10 is similar to the mac 129.

NaomiH

I too wish MAC would bring back Whisper of Guilt but at the same time I'm afraid if they do it'll be brought back in name only and be all different from the original which seems to be their theme lately it seems. :/

Tahlia

I too wish MAC would bring back Whisper of Guilt but at the same time I'm afraid if they do it'll be brought back in name only and be all different from the original which seems to be their theme lately it seems. :/
Ugh knowing my luck that probably would be the case. I've tried looking for it everywhere and no luck!

PeachTwist

I don't own any Sigma brushes but I've heard that the F10 is similar to the mac 129.
I bought them when I first got into make-up to figure out what brushes have which uses before I splurged on MAC ones. My problem is I have more eye brushes than face brushes. When I did finally splurge on MAC I went and spent just over £300 at once on them and again, mainly eye brushes. I have a foundation brush from UD, a bunch of Real Technique brushes and just added the Tarte Airbuki and NARS ITA to my collection.. Still need to test those babies out. Back to the actual purpose of this long winded response - I don't have the F10, lol! Though I'm sure I have something that'll do the job. 109 perhaps might do it or the Sigma faux 186/188. I'll have to have a play around!

miss0annette

I have the 159 and use it for highlight. I highly recommend it!! It's the perfect size and the bristles allow you not to over do it.

ChosenOne

nanaparty.gif

These are too cute!!

Ah yes, the lure of the dancing bananas!!!
rasta.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by miss0annette

I have the 159 and use it for highlight. I highly recommend it!! It's the perfect size and the bristles allow you not to over do it.
I second this suggestion! Love the 159 brush with my EDSF highlighter!

PeachTwist

nanaparty.gif

These are too cute!!

Ah yes, the lure of the dancing bananas!!!
rasta.gif

I second this suggestion! Love the 159 brush with my EDSF highlighter!

I guess I need to invest in the 159 when I'm off my low-buy, then!

and
girlhaha.gif
@ Netflix comparison - that's very accurate!