MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

ChosenOne

I guess I need to invest in the 159 when I'm off my low-buy, then!

and
girlhaha.gif
@ Netflix comparison - that's very accurate!
Thanks! I think it's a fair comparison. And yes, if you have EDSF you love to use, I think you'll find the 159 worth it!
yes.gif

PeachTwist

I guess I need to invest in the 159 when I'm off my low-buy, then!

and
girlhaha.gif
@ Netflix comparison - that's very accurate!

Thanks! I think it's a fair comparison. And yes, if you have EDSF you love to use, I think you'll find the 159 worth it!
yes.gif
Awesome - thank you. I'll add it to my list of things. Currently it's sitting at 3 (including this) items after the low-buy so that's not too bad!

PeachTwist

Awesome - thank you. I'll add it to my list of things. Currently it's sitting at 3 (including this) items after the low-buy so that's not too bad!

Only 3 items? That sounds like a low-buy to me!
graucho.gif

Haha I'm not enabling, I swear!
LOL! Considering I've made 3 Sephora purchases, 3 or 4 MAC purchases, 1 Hourglass purchase, 2 Make Up Geek purchases, 2 NARS purchases and god knows what else in the past MONTH -- I'd say I need this low-buy, haha.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just small purchases. 1 item here, 2 items there. But I managed to become VIB in 3 orders with Sephora. As I was saying in the Low-Buy thread, it's because I didn't buy anything for over 9 months that I just ended up going nuts when I finally did, so now it's time to slow back down again. I just need to find a happy medium. Buy a couple items a month to keep my retail therapy and make-up obsession happy, not to mention my bank balance.

In my low-buy I'm allowed one or 2 items from AA, 3 or 4 items from MB and that's it, lol. I might allow something from this collection, but as of yet nothing screams at me - I'll just have to keep watching for swatches etc first.

Kristin Bacon

LOL! Considering I've made 3 Sephora purchases, 3 or 4 MAC purchases, 1 Hourglass purchase, 2 Make Up Geek purchases, 2 NARS purchases and god knows what else in the past MONTH -- I'd say I need this low-buy, haha.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just small purchases. 1 item here, 2 items there. But I managed to become VIB in 3 orders with Sephora. As I was saying in the Low-Buy thread, it's because I didn't buy anything for over 9 months that I just ended up going nuts when I finally did, so now it's time to slow back down again. I just need to find a happy medium. Buy a couple items a month to keep my retail therapy and make-up obsession happy, not to mention my bank balance.

In my low-buy I'm allowed one or 2 items from AA, 3 or 4 items from MB and that's it, lol. I might allow something from this collection, but as of yet nothing screams at me - I'll just have to keep watching for swatches etc first.
How do u like Makeup Geek shadows????

Beautybuyer

This is the collection I'm most excited for. I like AA packaging but not so much the actual products. So far I like the way a lot of things look and sound from kelly!

PeachTwist

How do u like Makeup Geek shadows????
LOVE them. Definitely, definitely comparable, if not better quality than a lot of MAC shadows and at the $5.99USD price point per pan you can't go wrong! I highly recommend them. :)

Kristin Bacon

LOVE them. Definitely, definitely comparable, if not better quality than a lot of MAC shadows and at the $5.99USD price point per pan you can't go wrong! I highly recommend them. :)
Awesome, i like the big pre made palette on the site in the z palette. There are some colors im dieing for like peach smoothie!!! Thanku for the recommendation i will let u know what i order

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by PeachTwist

Preach, girl!
Funnily enough I have Superb and Whisper of Guilt EDSF's and I've never used them. I don't know which brush to use to get the best application so stay safe with my MSF's. :/

I use the 130 with mine.

jennyap

I like the 130, but the 162 works even better if you want more precision as it is slightly smaller and slanted. This brush needs to be repromoted.
I just googled it and you're right, they need to bring it back, looks like a really useful brush.

ChosenOne

Funnily enough I have Superb and Whisper of Guilt EDSF's and I've never used them. I don't know which brush to use to get the best application so stay safe with my MSF's. :/

I use the 130 with mine.
I used the 130 before I got the 159. The 130 is a great brush for the EDSF too, but it's easier to overdo it with that brush since the fibres are more densely packed. If you use a light hand (or don't mind a heavier application), it does a beautiful job!! I love the 130. It's my favorite brush for the face (eye brushes not included). I use it every day for my foundation.

hopefulheart

I bought them when I first got into make-up to figure out what brushes have which uses before I splurged on MAC ones. My problem is I have more eye brushes than face brushes. When I did finally splurge on MAC I went and spent just over £300 at once on them and again, mainly eye brushes. I have a foundation brush from UD, a bunch of Real Technique brushes and just added the Tarte Airbuki and NARS ITA to my collection.. Still need to test those babies out. Back to the actual purpose of this long winded response - I don't have the F10, lol! Though I'm sure I have something that'll do the job. 109 perhaps might do it or the Sigma faux 186/188. I'll have to have a play around!
I have more MAC eye brushes than face brushes as well. I love my Real Technique brushes. I really want to pick up the updated NARS Ita brush. You will have to let me know how you like it! The 109 is on my list to pick up from MAC. I hope you can find the perfect blush for those EDSF. They are just too lovely to sit in a makeup drawer.

hopefulheart

For anyone who is familiar with Netflix, that is what I compare CCOs to, in my mind. It's great if you're just browsing to see if anything catches your eye (and sometimes you find great things!) but you can't go looking for anything specific because you'll usually wind up disappointed.

Ah yes, the lure of the dancing bananas!!!
rasta.gif

I second this suggestion! Love the 159 brush with my EDSF highlighter!
The Netflix comparison is perfect!
thmbup.gif

I need to pick up that 159 brush. Sounds really nice!!

hopefulheart

I use the 130 with mine.

I never thought to use the 130 with the EDSFs. I use that for my foundation currently. I need to try it with Superb next time I do my makeup!!

I just looked up the 162 brush. That looks like it would work great with highlighter. I hope they repromote it soon!!