MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I see we are in the same boat lol....Dodgy girl I think you can pull it off, but I do see where you'd feel it wouldn't work. I had the same decision to make and decided on two dodgy girls because I have been waiting for a Matte lavender lipstick
rasta.gif
I might get one just to try, and if it doesn't work for me, I'll give it to a friend.

Kat Evans

I want too much. Osborne Collection Kelly Lipsticks - Kelly Yum Yum Riot House Dodgy Girl Strip Poker Blush - Cheeky Bugger MSF - Jolly Good Eyebrow Duo - Morning Star Magpie Sharon Lipglass - Pussywillow Lip Pencil - Cranberry And it's still a shorter list than Alluring Aquatic.

steaminghot

I'm waiting to see swatches of everything. But I know this is going to be a big haul for me since I usually only by lipsticks. Good thing I'm only by one thing from AA. I also only looking forward to the fluidlines from moody blooms.

MissLiLaC

I wouldn't be surprised.  Look at RiRi Woo and Ruby Woo.  :haha:
Yea. Cyy on special packaging pretty much. I'm prob blind but rrw and ruby woo look tha saaaame on mah lips. The dif is way too slight.
At least cyy and kyy are different finish. Rrw and rw were the same finish.
True story :haha: i think riri woo is like 1% more pinker than ruby woo if you concentrate realllly hard lol~ they say its 'retro matte' finish but yeah looks and feels like normal 'matte' to me :shrugs:

singer82

My prelim list...not bad!... -KYY ls -Dodgy Girl ls -Duchess Quad (Sharons) it sounds like an awesome every day quad. And for brown eyes? Heck yeah. At first I wanted Kellys...but Shadowy Lady ruined it. I swear SL, Carbon, and Showstopper need to just go away. Go home MAC you're drunk! We don't like them, quit putting them in quads! Lol Maybes: -One of the mineralize duos. Depends on how unique they are. Love the sound of both so far though. -Riot Girl ls. I feel like this would have to be a swatch in person kind of lippy. And I probably wont be able to. Need more swatches to know for sure.

babycheri

I wonder if this collection will be anywhere close to how hyped RiRi was. I might not be able to make it morning of and I don't wanna miss out!

steaminghot

I wonder if this collection will be anywhere close to how hyped RiRi was. I might not be able to make it morning of and I don't wanna miss out!
I don't think it will be as hyped as Rihanna's. The Osbournes are not as big as they were when they had their reality show. I think the collection will due well, because of the collection itself. I both Rihannas collection because the colours were beautiful. I would even buy items from Lordes collection if the items are nice. Im not the type buy an item because of celebrity association.