MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

rae_rae21

HUGS! Woman I have missed you too!!! I thought about you when I was in Lubbock!
Missed you ladies too! I was under so much pressure with work...but I got a promotion to Manager of Training Services..so WOOT WOOT! Hard work pays off, but I was missing my Spektra beauties!

And WHEN were you in Lubbock missy?? You have to tell me when you're in TX next time! :)

mousygiggles

My girl kitty is getting pretty chunky and the other day my mom said "It's ok, she has to store up for Thanksgiving when she's flown over the city of New York in the parade"
tong.gif
Yes, my boy kitty is a bit fluffy. He has moobs and our kittens try to nurse him. Bless his heart.

mousygiggles

Missed you ladies too! I was under so much pressure with work...but I got a promotion to Manager of Training Services..so WOOT WOOT! Hard work pays off, but I was missing my Spektra beauties!

And WHEN were you in Lubbock missy?? You have to tell me when you're in TX next time! :)
I AM in Texas now. Not Dallas though.
ohboy.gif
I drove back Tuesday.

hwdsprincess

I was trying to catch a nap before the stalking begins but I can't it's too damn hot in Cali :shock: anyways I'm super excited to stalk tonight I haven't gotten anything yet so I'm ready (game face on)

MelroseLuvsMkup

Hey all....popping in here with my makeup family. @dollysnow @elegant-one I'm so sorry you ladies are going through such hard times, and anyone else who's going through the same. :support:

LMarie21

I was trying to catch a nap before the stalking begins but I can't it's too damn hot in Cali
icon_eek.gif
anyways I'm super excited to stalk tonight I haven't gotten anything yet so I'm ready (game face on)
Right?! It is scorching outside! I wanted to have some coffee, but it's too hot to drink hot coffee and too hot to drive to a Starbuck's lol...

cr8zy4MAC

I have a question for those of you out there who shop MAC collections on Nordstrom online. I just spoke to an online beauty representative who said that when the collection is up and running, there is a limit of one per SKU. If more than one of the same SKU is ordered, the order will be rejected. She also said that attempts to make a second order with the same SKU number on a previous purchase won't fly with them either; that the order will be cancelled. What do you make of this?

bulbasaur359

It is so hot today. It's cooler in So. Cal.! @dollysnow and @elegant-one I am so sorry for all the sadness and worry. Hugs.

Hoping to get DG tonight. Hopefully it's not like 3 or 4 am PST. We'll see tho I guess.

stacekang

Sending hugs to Hottie Miss Dolly... And ready for lots of fun pics! I will be stalking/watching OITNB all night.. Going to try to get some gifts for my sisters and try to score a Riot House and DG backup for myself.
Honey I hope they find what is wrong with your mom very very soon, and that it's an easy fix! My dad went through almost a year of misdiagnoses... so I *kind of* know how you feel (won't pretend I understand completely!) and it is really difficult.  Thinking of and praying for you and your mom :heart: Glad you'll be stalking with us! Sounds like we have a good group going for the Nordies release. What are we posting, hot men or cat pictures? Lol
Thank you and I Hope so too. Lol um how about hot men with cats pics :D

ginski

Work in the morning for me, too. I won't be up all night. Worst comes to worst, I'll hit the store. I'm still hoping for a 12am PST launch, though :)
12pst? Fuuugh.... that means somehow waking up every hour on the hour, from nightmares of evilbay clowns stealing all the mac lippys, so I can buy from my bed and hope not to wake the hubs up! :sleepy:

hwdsprincess

Right?! It is scorching outside! I wanted to have some coffee, but it's too hot to drink hot coffee and too hot to drive to a Starbuck's lol...
Hey!!! another bay area girl high fives lol where are you from? And yes omg I already had ice cream, Icees, I was think of an iced white chocolate mocha VENTI lol but I don't feel like getting in my hot car
Same here girl. It's so hot!
Cali weather can be oh so perfect but then oh so so terrible, we're so spoiled though cant imagine living in other areas where it's sooo hot or toooo cold

stacekang

Also totally random question to anyone here, have y'all tried the Marc Jacobs concealer pen with the metal tip and if so, do you like it? It is super expensive but the reviews are so good I kind of want to try it out

rae_rae21

Also totally random question to anyone here, have y'all tried the Marc Jacobs concealer pen with the metal tip and if so, do you like it? It is super expensive but the reviews are so good I kind of want to try it out
I have it and really like it. Can't say I like it better than my Nars creamy concealer or my CdP...but it's good stuff!

Latest posts