MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

hwdsprincess

YES, Iced White Mocha. YUM YUM! It's been in the 100's all week but I love it. @MelroseLuvsMkup  Welcome to the party dear!!
th_hello.gif
That's exactly what I want at this moment I might just get my lazy butt away from the fan and go get one and come back and be lazy in front of my fan stalking : )

LMarie21

Cali weather can be oh so perfect but then oh so so terrible, we're so spoiled though cant imagine living in other areas where it's sooo hot or toooo cold
*high five* lol...I'm from Vallejo, but live in Fairfield now. I've had the AC blasting, my fan and I ate a Fudgecicle lol! I was thinking of a mocha frappe but I don't feel like getting in my hot car either lol! Plus I bet the lines are long at every place that sells cold drinks right now lol. What are you planning on getting from this collection?

yesyesyumyum

I have a question for those of you out there who shop MAC collections on Nordstrom online. I just spoke to an online beauty representative who said that when the collection is up and running, there is a limit of one per SKU. If more than one of the same SKU is ordered, the order will be rejected. She also said that attempts to make a second order with the same SKU number on a previous purchase won't fly with them either; that the order will be cancelled. What do you make of this?
I've never heard this, does anyone here who have gone through many Nordie's launches know anything about this??

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by Paint&Ink Chick

I asked a while back but didn't get a response. But did anyone get the 168se brush or have opinions on it?

I didn't get it but in my experience LE brushes are never worth the price ( for me atleast). Sorry I couldnt be more of a help, hopefully someone who bought it can give you a more informed opinion.

Athomasgsu

It's always sooo hard to stalk because of my husband! He's so nosey! He doesn't need to know anything until the boxes arrive :)

hwdsprincess

*high five* lol...I'm from Vallejo, but live in Fairfield now.  I've had the AC blasting, my fan and I ate a Fudgecicle lol! I was thinking of a mocha frappe but I don't feel like getting in my hot car either lol! Plus I bet the lines are long at every place that sells cold drinks right now lol.  What are you planning on getting from this collection?
Lucky at least you have AC, but it's def hotter over there than Hayward lol.... Yes we went to 7-11 first and their slurpee machine was not working it was being used so often so we went to get our Icees quite a few people waiting after us... I'm def getting both blushes kyy,dg, and sp lipsticks I'm really contemplating RH I just don't know how I feel about that one not sure if it.l suit my nc42 skin, did you order from this collection yet or are you stalking

ILoveMakeup84

[@]Dolly Snow[/@] I am so sorry sweetie! I hope they find out soon what is causing her deafness. Will be praying and thinking about your mom! Lots of hugs! :frenz: :heart:

bulbasaur359

*high five* lol...I'm from Vallejo, but live in Fairfield now. I've had the AC blasting, my fan and I ate a Fudgecicle lol! I was thinking of a mocha frappe but I don't feel like getting in my hot car either lol! Plus I bet the lines are long at every place that sells cold drinks right now lol. What are you planning on getting from this collection?
Another Solano County person! I just moved up here from so cal last august. I haven't been able to buy as much MAC sadly. DH doesn't get it at all. I am sad at the lack of malls and MAC stores up here. I used to live by so many now have only the Macy's counter in Fairfield or Arden Fair which I've yet to venture to. I need to change my location on my profile I guess.

LMarie21

Lucky at least you have AC, but it's def hotter over there than Hayward lol.... Yes we went to 7-11 first and their slurpee machine was not working it was being used so often so we went to get our Icees quite a few people waiting after us... I'm def getting both blushes kyy,dg, and sp lipsticks I'm really contemplating RH I just don't know how I feel about that one not sure if it.l suit my nc42 skin, did you order from this collection yet or are you stalking
It's super dry/hot here lol...I hate it! I managed to get a few things from the initial launch...I got DG, RH, Cranberry lipliner and Peaches & Cream blush. I'm stalking for Cheeky Bugger - I regret not buying it when I had the chance lol. I'm C4 in studio fix and RH is somewhat difficult to work with for me. It comes off more milky on my lips than Mac's Sweet N Sour...but with What a Blast! lipliner, it looked much better.

pinkswoon

Another Solano County person! I just moved up here from so cal last august. I haven't been able to buy as much MAC sadly. DH doesn't get it at all. I am sad at the lack of malls and MAC stores up here. I used to live by so many now have only the Macy's counter in Fairfield or Arden Fair which I've yet to venture to. I need to change my location on my profile I guess.
awesome I'm near vacaville!! The closest mac for me is the macys fairfield too :)

LMarie21

Right? The only mall is the one in Fairfield with the only Mac counter unless you want to drive all the way up to Sac for counters and actual Mac stores. Another mall is Sunvalley Mall in Concord - they have both counters and a store and that mall is decent. I usually buy online now since I find it easier than driving far for collections...I always fear that stores/counters will be out by the time I get there lol which makes me stalk and buy online lol

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by Kara Lynn

LOVE that red hair! I'm itching to do something like that. Or purple! Ya know, gotta love the current fad haha... but I am seriously digging it!

I wanna post a pic of my purple hair from a few months back but cant figure out how, maybe cuz I'm on my phone :/

pinkswoon

Right? The only mall is the one in Fairfield with the only Mac counter unless you want to drive all the way up to Sac for counters and actual Mac stores.  Another mall is Sunvalley Mall in Concord - they have both counters and a store and that mall is decent.  I usually buy online now since I find it easier than driving far for collections...I always fear that stores/counters will be out by the time I get there lol which makes me stalk and buy online lol
Yeah me too especially now that I have a baby I do alot more online shopping

bulbasaur359

awesome I'm near vacaville!! The closest mac for me is the macys fairfield too
smiles.gif
They're pretty friendly but I used to be by so many MAC's. I lived in Orange County and at one time worked at Disneyland. I miss the pro store in South Coast Plaza. But the hubby got a good job opportunity by switching offices. Same company just different location so we bought a house. I like where we are plus my daughter will be in a really good school district.

Latest posts