MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

2bdb36ad_image.jpeg
Wore strip poker today! I love itttttt. :heart: Wearing it over lip balm which is why it looks a little glossy.
Very pretty!! i'm loving SP as well very awesome nude

IAmakeupaddict

i just woke up from a nap Nordies is only allowing us to order 1 lipstick of each color no b/u?
We are being told 1 item per sku, orders with multiple items of 1 sku or multiple orders will be cancelled. However, Erine has said they cannot cancel an order for that unless they post a notice on the site. So read the description I guess?

bulbasaur359

Stupid queston but different colors will have a different sku I presume. When I worked retail that was the case with colors and sizes but my anxiety wants me to check lol.

mariadawley

I tried to live chat with Nordstroms about what time it would be releasing online... she told me June 12th 10-12am but I know its releasing tonight/ early tomorrow morning. Does anyone know the time it releases?
mac_wishlist.gif

Amy Leigh

Well it looks like its time to get the coffee and set some alarms - I'm usually more up for the stalking party but tonight is going to be rough to stay awake - I can already tell lol. The more pictures y'all keep posting the more my list just grows and grows lol don't want to miss out on anything :)

alexisweaver

I tried to live chat with Nordstroms about what time it would be releasing online... she told me June 12th 10-12am but I know its releasing tonight/ early tomorrow morning. Does anyone know the time it releases?
mac_wishlist.gif
No one knows an exact time. Hence stalking all night.

LiliV

I'm surprised by the 1 per order thing with Nordstrom! I'm not buying anything but I took a big nap before so I'll probably be up with you ladies for a while lol

erine1881

Hopefully they don't remember to post anything-haha- I just want 2 SP. For myself. It's not like I'm trying to buy 20 for resale... It's just been hard for me to find a nude that I like on myself.
I know! I'm willing to pay full price for more BUs cuz it's the matte version of my HG nude CDN!
Yay Erine!!!!  Where's all the damn men pics at???
Guuuuurl! I'm bringing the snark!
i just woke up from a nap Nordies is only allowing us to order 1 lipstick of each color no b/u?
Watch me!
omg yasss girl you need more SP it looks absolutely divine on you!! :kissy: And @erine1881  and all you other lovely ladies, thank you thank you for being here and sharing all your knowledge and making these stalking parties so much fun!!  :yahoo: :pompom: :nanas:
I stalk all the collections, even when i don't buy!
Stupid queston but different colors will have a different sku I presume. When I worked retail that was the case with colors and sizes but my anxiety wants me to check lol.
Yes, different SKUs for every item/colour. MAC has the the most SKUs out of all cosmetic brands. Shocker, right!?
mac_wishlist.gif
Asked and answered more times than i can count.

Latest posts