MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

bulbasaur359

3 is a fun age
smiles.gif
My little boy is 14 months now
smiles.gif
definitely fun and lots of work but the most rewarding job ever
That's a fun age too plus he still has some of the babyness that I miss. She's so into everything and active now that she's 3. Plus the sass lol.

yesyesyumyum

Just tried to google and search all over Specktra, and chatted w Nordie's online, hopefully I have the right info re: limits you can buy! Would hate to stay up stalking and then have order cancelled!!
cry.gif

jenise

2bdb36ad_image.jpeg
Wore strip poker today! I love itttttt. :heart: Wearing it over lip balm which is why it looks a little glossy.

alexisweaver

Just tried to google and search all over Specktra, and chatted w Nordie's online, hopefully I have the right info re: limits you can buy! Would hate to stay up stalking and then have order cancelled!!
cry.gif
Yeah, I just got done chatting with Nordies too. We really are being limited. Sucks! But I'm gonna use my mom's Nordies account to order too.

IAmakeupaddict

Yeah, I just got done chatting with Nordies too. We really are being limited. Sucks! But I'm gonna use my mom's Nordies account to order too.
Boo! I could see limiting to 2 or 3... But 1?! I just wanted to bu Strip Poker x2 because it's like my perfect nude. Might just have to have one sent to my mom too

IAmakeupaddict

I wonder if they would check payment methods and shipping addresses against sku's too, or just account. I know that living social does with payment method.

Paint&Ink Chick

Quote:Originally Posted by Paint&Ink Chick

I asked a while back but didn't get a response. But did anyone get the 168se brush or have opinions on it?

I didn't get it but in my experience LE brushes are never worth the price ( for me atleast). Sorry I couldnt be more of a help, hopefully someone who bought it can give you a more informed opinion.
Yea, that's my thoughts about the le brushes. I'm wondering if it sold out due to cuteness lok. Maybe @Erine1881 can hook me up on some info.

Latest posts