MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Baby1black

I can't believe Mac is still pulling this strategy. I left mac last year because of limited stock. Online and at both the 2 stores next to me. Neither macy's nor nordies online even listed quick sizzle.That is crazy. I will call the mac counters however I know that if they do not hold the lippies for themselves they will hold them for someone they know.

Colorqueen

Watch Me Simmer is gorgeous! Like Red Electric and Neo Orange Neon pigments mixed. I just love this and wish I had gotten two of them, but will be glad I got one. Lots of people got none.

DUCKRODEO- I am absolutely amazed at how different WMS looks on you than it does me! I also noticed that WMS changes color depending on what lighting you are in- reminds me of Hibiscus in that way. (BTW, it looks good on you)

Deadly

Katred, could you please post an FOTD swatch of Dish It Up on your lips as I'm still on the fence about it and you have the same coloring as I do and you always take photos with just right kind of light. Thank you in advance! :)

RayannaBanana

I just got the email for this collection today and the free express shipping code. It's always too late and pisses me off. I won't be getting my stuff until next week.

Also does anyone from Canada when ordering your MAC online get 2 different tracking numbers? The real one from fedex and then a totally random number that doesn't even do anything from MAC? Where do they get this number from? It isn't a tracking number. I've always wanted to phone and ask but I haven't yet.

RayannaBanana

its your order number from mac. which is different from the tracking number from fed ex.

It isn't actually. The order number it there at the top of the email but it's not as long as the other number. It says here is you're tracking number but it doesn't track anything like the fedex one. When you click on it, it just brings me to a page that doesn't exist, I find it very odd.

2browneyes

Stopped by the store to see this collection in person.....I am so gonna be waiting in front of the store Thursday morning. WMS and QS are coming home with me for sure :) I'm also pondering over the CMB Quad.

Richelle83

Finally got my package!!! NS has a shimmer sparkle to it-it is a very wearable pink, love! QS is DIVINE! WMS is very nice, not as excited about it just yet lol. DIU is also nice, for me it seems like a good every day color. I need to wear them a bit to see if any other than QS is BU worthy.

strbuks77

All the lipsticks now say "coming soon" on the MAC website!! So glad they are going to restock!! I totally missed all those beautiful lippies. I think I will still be at the MAC store when it opens on Thursday, unless they re-stock the site before then. I guess its time to go into stalk mode. lol!

ahoythere

I just booked an appointment for a makeover at the launch event at Selfridges in London........I am excited AND nervous! I never let other people do my makeup and I am not sure I trust a stranger to know what to do with my face! I am sure it will be fine (And FUN!) but I am wondering if there is a patented "look" that the MA's do for each collection? Or will they tailor the look to the products I am interested in....? Anyone here actually gotten a look done at a launch event?

Richelle83

All the lipsticks now say "coming soon" on the MAC website!! So glad they are going to restock!! I totally missed all those beautiful lippies. I think I will still be at the MAC store when it opens on Thursday, unless they re-stock the site before then. I guess its time to go into stalk mode. lol!

I knew they'd restock!

SweetSarah

I just noticed that and am so happy! I skipped on the lippies at the preview party because I didn't think brights would look good on me, but you guys have once again convinced me to step out of the box like Narcissus. Now I want Dish It Up and Quick Sizzle.

Urmi

Hey All,

Nordies shows the lipsticks as backordered so you can go ahead and place on order there as well if you as paranoid as I am right now about getting anything at the actual MAC stores on the 9th.

ahoythere

Pretty much all of it...LOL
But I think I will tell them about the products that I am on the fence about so they can talk me into them.......Like a challenge of sorts. "Let's see if you can make Color Added look awesome enough for me to buy"
pretty.gif
, etc.

I would tell them what you like and what products you are potentially interested in purchasing.

lovely333

All I wanted was Quick Sizzle and I promise I ordered early. Well I get my package and they sent the wrong dang lipstick. I usually never have problems with MAC but the last two times I have ordered have been a mess!

SweetSarah

I hope they sent you a GOOD wrong lipstick and will also send you the right one to fix it. Bonus.

All I wanted was Quick Sizzle and I promise I ordered early. Well I get my package and they sent the wrong dang lipstick. I usually never have problems with MAC but the last two times I have ordered have been a mess!