MAC So Supreme Collection (August 1, 2013)

liba

I keep passing on these but yu gwi oh or whatever the heck its called keeps trying to jump into my cart. You know the one that sounds like a Pokemon?
The only issue I've had with these is they do change color with your pH. I don't get much change most days, but when I'm drinking a lot of coffee that day, they do seriously start doing the chameleon thing! On the bright side, whatever color they end up as looks flattering and natural - but they're better to wear without a lot of other colorful makeup, just in case they change into something that clashes with the rest of your look. The texture they have is fabulous…next time, MAC, let's skip the pH, though, plz!

MACina

Absolutely LOVING Glorious Intent!!

jawdrop.gif
.....OMG, I had no idea that GI would be THAT gorgeous
love.gif

Sooooooooooo pretty on you, raych1984
heart.gif

Naughtyp

im wearing an older one Insanely It with my new prolong wear lipliner Dynamo...its a pefect match!! this lipliner is helping this lippie stay on really well!!

bluelitzer

Anyone else notice their Sheen Supreme lipstick has started to smell like year-old Sun Tint lip balms? Can't stand it.
crybaby.gif

bluelitzer

Yes like sunscreen or something. My SHeen Supreme is from 2012 called full speed. Scented cosmetics and skincare doesn't bother me at all but this is different. Must have turned :( fml. Oh well

mousygiggles

Does anyone else have the lipsticks from this one yet? Do your tubes say "New Temptation" instead of Sheen Supreme on the sticker? Mine has that and Pleasurefruit on it.

MissTania

Does anyone else have the lipsticks from this one yet? Do your tubes say "New Temptation" instead of Sheen Supreme on the sticker? Mine has that and Pleasurefruit on it.
Same- I thought it was odd. I have Pleasurefruit and Playtime and the sticker states both the colour and New Temptation.

MissTania

Thank you both. I never noticed it last year, but I was swatching them beside the new ones from Moody Bloom and had a WTF moment.
You're welcome!
flower.gif

I thought it was especially odd as there is already a Sheen Supreme shade called New Temptation!