MAC So Supreme Collection (August 1, 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

Sheen Supreme Lipstick: $17
Prêt-a-pretty-Soft Warm Pink
Gotta Dash!-Pale clean coral
Playtime-Bright coral pink
Sweet Grenadine-Bright Orange
Pleasurefruit-Bright Warm Pink
Candy Apple-Mid-tone warm plum

Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint: $20
Bubble Gum-Soft warm pink
K-Wow-Soft cool pink
Simply Wow-Mid-tone cool mauve
Heart & Seoul-Warm peach
Kiss, Kiss-Cool peach cream
Blushing Berry-Mid-tone cool red
Gwi-Yo-Mi-Mid-tone raspberry
Glorious Intent-Warm Plum

Swatches-http://www.specktra.net/t/184064/mac-so-supreme-july-2013

MACina

I am happy to see another Supreme collection because I really
love the Sheen Supreme lippies and glosses.

And I am very excited for the lip tints!

martiangurll

Am I the only one not sold on the Sheen Supreme formula?
devil.gif

I guess I will save it up for the retro mattes instead.

These have too much slip and just have no lasting power. (personally I think they would be great for winter when my lips are dry as a mummy's bum and the mattes are better for summer but no body consulted me on the release dates)

Corally

devil.gif
I guess I will save it up for the retro mattes instead.   These have too much slip and just have no lasting power.  (personally I think they would be great for winter when my lips are dry as a mummy's bum and the mattes are better for summer but no body consulted me on the release dates)
I feel the same, that and I dislike the bullet shape. I only have one (Korean Candy).. Maybe there's gonna be an awesome purple or coral!

Copperhead

The only one I have is Asian Flower. I like it. Hardly wear it though but that's only because I have so much.

bluelitzer

I only have one Sheen Supreme which is Full Speed that I wore once to a spring military ball and never wore it again. I will have to bring it out again since it's a color for this season.

Michelemu21

Excited for this...today I am wearing Gotta Dash...very bright. I wore L'Oréal Caramel Latter over it. made a pretty stain.

ladyarwen

devil.gif

These have too much slip and just have no lasting power. (personally I think they would be great for winter when my lips are dry as a mummy's bum and the mattes are better for summer but no body consulted me on the release dates)
You're not the only one. I have four from the original release, and I hardly use them. The shape is just not friendly for applying to the lips. The colors are lovely though, and they feel very comfortable. But no lasting power as you said. I'm curious about the glosses though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hmm... I'm only interested in the lip tints now that I realize the glosses are the clicky pen thingies.

Richelle83

devil.gif

I have 2. They are basically the revlon lip butters IMO, which means I will skip this collection!