MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

rocking chick

sonic_chic_promo.jpg

Introducing a new summer 2008 MAC Cosmetics called Sonic Chic! Sonic Chic brings the introduction of NINE new MINERALIZE BLUSHES!You can expect Sonic Chic to hit your local MAC store/counter in or around July 2008.

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » MAC Cosmetics Summer 2008 Sonic Chic Color Collection

nikki

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

Holy Crap!!!!! Those look awesome----what great colors!!!!! I can't wait for these to come out!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Did you see the other picture too! Of the actual products!

sonicchic-thumb-420x365.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture also from Kissandmakeup.com. OMG I am drooling. This is what a lot of people have been wanting, MSF's that apply like blushes, and we only have 2 1/2 months to wait. I'll start saving now, because by the looks and the color descriptions, I want nearly all of them!

rocking chick

I must start saving up too! I had been wanting MAC to launch a series of Mineralize/Baked Blushers for so....long.

neeshie

Oh f***, I'm on a blush kick right now and I told myself no more!!! Yeah right....these are going to kill me!

SMMY

Well that's it. I'm toast.

*sets wallet on fire*

annie333

They look slightly domed like the MSFs as well, or are my eyes playing tricks? I would totally buy every single one. LOVE THEM! (Thank god my son's b-day isn't until August!)

winterwonder

Good lord, I need a new job, I'm drowning in all the new MAC this year, give me a collection I don't want dammit! Ah! The top left one and the one in the center are to die for.

melliquor

I am in love. I can't stop staring at the pic of them. My fav... is the middle one. I am assuming that is the raspberry one... Gentle. I am buying one of each. Even if I don't like the shade at first. With the MSF, all you have to do is play with it a little to get it to work for you. I am so excited about these.

aziajs

OMG. I can't handle it. For the longest time I was complaining that MAC was seriously slacking and lost their originality and innovative spirit. I was dying to see something new and exciting. I guess you have to be careful what you ask for. This is all too much. I'm going to be broke. I've been buying things up and loving them from every collection in the past 6 months. Geesh.

melliquor

So are these going to replace the MSFs this summer? We usually get them around July/Aug time. I hope not... I would still like a few of those as well. That would be the perfect collection for me.

AudreyNicole

I am wondering how much these will retail for... I am better more than regular blushes, less than MSFs. That will determine how many I buy
lol.gif

AudreyNicole

I just saw in the color story, they are $16.50. I wonder now if they are the same size as the Mineralized eyeshadows since they retailed for the same price?

melliquor

They are £15 here. I am thinking they will be the same size of the regular blushes. I don't want a blush as small as the MES.