MAC traincase from Slovenia :)

Moxy

EDIT April 3rd: CURRENT collection of 3 years

My wall next to the mirror (Naughty Nauticals, Cool Heat, MAC card and cut box of 5 basic brushes)

vanity1.jpg

Face and lips drawer:

vanity4.jpg

Foundations and face powders and blushes

vanity5.jpg

Top row: Fafi Sassed Up Iridescent pressed powder, Hello Kitty Tahitian Sand Beauty powder, Barbie loves mac Dont be shy! blush (the flash washed out the imprint, but it's still there!), Manish Arora Pink Swoon blush
Bottom row: Barbie loves mac Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder, Blot powder in Light (a friend lent it to me), Mineralized blush Dainty, Hello Kitty Beauty Powder blush in Fun and Games
vanity15.jpg

Left to right: Monistat's Chafin gel, Revlon Skinlights, MAC Strobe cream, MAC Prep + Prime face SPF 50
vanity6.jpg

Lip stuff:
vanity8.jpg

MAC lipglosses: left to right: Love nectar Lustreglass, Sweet Strawberry Lipglass, Slicked Pink lipgelee, Valentine's lipgelee, cremesheen glasses Ever so rich, Boy Bait, Petite Indulgence

vanity9.jpg

MAC lipsticks:
vanity11.jpg

Left to right: London Life (l), Plink (l), Angel (f), Utterly Frivolous (l), Girl about town (ac)

vanity12.jpg

Slimshines: Funshine and Missy
vanity13.jpg

Vaseline and Hello Kitty Pink Fish tinted lip conditioner

vanity16.jpg

EYE drawer:
vanity7.jpg

Eyeshadows:
front row: Crystal avalanche, Shroom, Claire de Lune, Tete-a-tint, Cranberry, mineralized e/s Play on plums
second row: Beautiful Iris, Warm chill, Surreal, Gulf stream, Humid
last row: Moon's reflection, Blue flame, Electra, Signed sealed, Cool heat
vanity21.jpg

Pressed pigments:
Vanilla, Subtle, a green one i cant remember what it is
blush-anim-cl.gif
(a friend pressed them for me)
vanity22.jpg

Pigments of all kinds
3 full sized: Silver fog, Mutiny and Burnt Burgundy
samples: Milk, Pink pearl, Violet, Circa Plum, Gold Mode, Deep blue green, Burnt Burgundy, Electric coral; the rest are every day minerals
vanity17.jpg

88 shimmer palette:
vanity18.jpg

Other eye stuff:
The body shop mini mascara, 2 Essence mascaras, 2 Essence eyeliners, Mac black/turquiose duo eyeliner from Heatherette, Pearlglide liners Wolf, Rave and Miss Fortune, Brown shader in Wheat, Agnes B brown eyeliner, Urban Decay 24-7 eyeliner in Zero, 2 black-white duos one from Bourjois one from Oriflame

Bases/liners:
Art deco e/s base, paint pots: Rubenesque, Greenstroke, Blackground
fluidlines: Haunting, Dip down, Delphic, Frostlite, Sweet Sage
vanity23.jpg

vanity24.jpg

DUO adhesive, Ardel lashes, Art deco lash strips, eyelash curler
vanity19.jpg

Nail polishes: 2 Essence ones, Nivea french manicure, Zoya in Moxie, MAC Vestral White, On the prowl, Rocker, China Glaze 2NITE

FACE brushes:
no name one for wiping away fallout, no name small fluffy one, everyday minerals long handled kabuki, everyday minerals small kabuki, 109, 187, 190se, 194se, 129se, 182 mac kabuki
vanity26.jpg

EYE brushes
219se, 266se, 212se, 239se, 239se, 239, 217, 224, 226, on the far right my lone 316se lip brush
vanity27.jpg

Last but not least: I never leave my home without these stuff when I do my freelancing
Hand antibacterial gel, Spitaderm spray sanitizer disinfectant, L'oreal gentle make up remover, face cream, face wipes and q tips
vanity28.jpg

KittyKat

OMG it's sooooo good to see someone else from Slovenia here!!!
greengrin.gif
I love your collection, it's so cute!

Moxy

Thank you girlies
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
Well it's difficult not to have a cute collection with MAC eh
winks.gif

KittyKat, woooot
greengrin.gif
!!

doniad101

You've got quite a nice collection! You have a little bit of everything and I bet you use them all equally, lol.

anaibb

You have a great collection!! You've started with the must haves and that's what counts. And I think that we can taste these babies better if they "play hard to get". At least, that's what I think when I see my teeny weeny collection!!! Congratulations!

Moxy

Haha
smiles.gif
You'd still beat me at pigments! I'm planning to get samples real soon, just need some money first heehee!
smiles.gif

bebs

I think that its a wonderful collection and it looks as though you use and love everything that you have, and thats the best part of it.

User93

thats a great collection, you have everything needed! And you have pretty much a lot, here its difficult to get MAC aswell, we have shops now, but we get all the collections 2 months late, plus it costs way more than in the US due to shipping :/ Gorgeous collection!