MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Knope2012

i really like the look of MM but i skipped through the fear of not wearing it that much... maybe i need it?

I have pink undertones and I love MM. Orange really tones down the redness in my skin and MM is so pretty! I'm not going to reach for it as much as Lovecloud or Peony Petal, but I love it.

PeachTwist

I've joined Team 3! I now have Pink Tea, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud! I'm kind of wanting Peony Petal and Full of Joy though - eep! I don't NEED them though... right? Hahaha.

PixieDancer

I've joined Team 3! I now have Pink Tea, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud! I'm kind of wanting Peony Petal and Full of Joy though - eep! I don't NEED them though... right? Hahaha.
I have been using FoJ as a highlight or laying it on top of other blushes. It gives such a beautiful sheen!
I have been on the fence about PP too. I haven't grabbed that one yet either. But I am looking at both blushes from Hey Sailor. So I'm trying to only go for things I feel are really uinique at this point. FoJ IS! You won't be disappointed if you pick it up. And you look like you have beautiful light skin, so it will probably show up much nicer on your skintone.

PeachTwist

I have been using FoJ as a highlight or laying it on top of other blushes. It gives such a beautiful sheen!
I have been on the fence about PP too. I haven't grabbed that one yet either. But I am looking at both blushes from Hey Sailor. So I'm trying to only go for things I feel are really uinique at this point. FoJ IS! You won't be disappointed if you pick it up. And you look like you have beautiful light skin, so it will probably show up much nicer on your skintone.
See that's the issue I was having. I was looking at the blushes from Hey, Sailor! I ended up picking up Launch Away! and also picked up Pink Cult from So Reel/Reel Sexy, so my dilemma is do I really need two more blushes? Lol. FoJ really is so pretty looking though! What is it you pair it with? I may end up caving and buying it anyway. I think I'm roughly NC15, but I've found even with Pink Tea and Immortal Flower I've had to pack it on, maybe I should try a different brush.

lyseD

Peony Petal is on it's way to me -- should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

I do think/hope that Lovecloud will be in with my birthday gifts next month. Crossed fingers.

BEEaboutmakeup

Oh geeeez.... I don't know about Peony Petal .... I'm still testing it out.. Peony petal is almost TOO blue based and my skin tone is the EPITOME of NW! I'm as warm as they come haha. I don't mix blushes together. I feel like if it can't be worn alone, then it shouldn't be on my cheeks.

Of course this theory is different from lipsticks because I can't wear Reel Sexy lipstick alone, but I paired it with NYX Earth Tone lip liner and Crystal Soda gloss in my profile pic and rocked it. So if Peony Petal doesn't act right, I'm sending it back to MAC PRO or giving it to my little sister since she's NC42 and I know it'll look AMAZING on her. I'm gonna test Lovecloud and MM blushes next.

chihullomac

Yay! Got a Modern Mandarin backup from e-bay at a decent price (19 dollars).
pompom.gif
I just love a GOOD deal...lol

MACerette

See that's the issue I was having. I was looking at the blushes from Hey, Sailor! I ended up picking up Launch Away! and also picked up Pink Cult from So Reel/Reel Sexy, so my dilemma is do I really need two more blushes? Lol. FoJ really is so pretty looking though! What is it you pair it with? I may end up caving and buying it anyway. I think I'm roughly NC15, but I've found even with Pink Tea and Immortal Flower I've had to pack it on, maybe I should try a different brush.
You don't NEED the blushes. They are very pretty and I am very happy I have got them. However if you are a sensible girl that looks at what is most wearable I would advise Modern Mandarin, Pink Tea and Love Cloud from this collection. Love all Très Cheek blushes to be honest.
heart.gif

I use FoJ blush as a highlighter on Peony Petal. I am sure you will find different ways of wearing it.

Knope2012

I ended up Team 5 on these. I only skipped Pink Tea because it seemed the least unique. My favorite is Peony Petal and my least favorite is probably Immortal Flower, only because the pigmentation and wear time doesn't seem to be as good.

MACerette

Me 2
I ended up Team 5 on these. I only skipped Pink Tea because it seemed the least unique. My favorite is Peony Petal and my least favorite is probably Immortal Flower, only because the pigmentation and wear time doesn't seem to be as good.

PixieDancer

I have used it A LOT as a highlight! With several of my pink shade blushes.
But my absolute FAV combo of the moment (I mentioned this before on the Reel Sexy thread): Restores Dazzle Cremeblend, Magenta Blush on top of that, and FoJ as a highlight...
It's GORGEOUS!!

MACerette

But my absolute FAV combo of the moment (I mentioned this before on the Reel Sexy thread): Restores Dazzle Cremeblend, Magenta Blush on top of that, and FoJ as a highlight...
It's GORGEOUS!!
And I am going to try that combo when
mac_boxday.gif
has come. I decided to buy Magenta because of that tip of yours...

Mac-Guy

Pink Tea has a very pretty sheen.

PixieDancer

And I am going to try that combo when
mac_boxday.gif
has come. I decided to buy Magenta because of that tip of yours...
ooOOOOOOooooo!! You will love it! The Cremeblend blush just grabs ahold of the Magenta powder blush and makes it last all day! It looks the same on me after 10 hours as it did when I first applied it! Go easy with Magenta blush, build it up to the desired intensity. I'm thinking of picking up some more Cremeblends to duplicate this layering. RD is just awesome! Dab some on your lips for a beautiful stain!

MACerette

ooOOOOOOooooo!! You will love it! The Cremeblend blush just grabs ahold of the Magenta powder blush and makes it last all day! It looks the same on me after 10 hours as it did when I first applied it! Go easy with Magenta blush, build it up to the desired intensity. I'm thinking of picking up some more Cremeblends to duplicate this layering. RD is just awesome! Dab some on your lips for a beautiful stain!
Really looking forward to trying them out. One of these days I will try Optimistic Orange and Florida too combined with orange and pink blush. Let's see if I can see some interesting combinations there too.
pretty.gif

MACina

PixieDancer....I would like to thank you so much again for sharing this awesome combo!!!

I tried it and I looooooove it
heart.gif

I am sure that I will wear it very often.
It's GORGEOUS!!

martiangurll

So if I get Magenta and add to Tres Cheek plus Pink Cult, does that make me Team 8?

Who else got all eight of them? I feel like a blush-crack ho.