MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Piarpreet

sensi---what??????? hahahahahaha
You don't NEED the blushes. They are very pretty and I am very happy I have got them. However if you are a sensible girl that looks at what is most wearable I would advise Modern Mandarin, Pink Tea and Love Cloud from this collection. Love all Très Cheek blushes to be honest.
heart.gif

I use FoJ blush as a highlighter on Peony Petal. I am sure you will find different ways of wearing it.

Piarpreet

blush crack-ho, highlight crack-ho, lippie crack-ho. count me in. what the hell! count me in for any therapy regarding ANY beauty product!

Shellcat

I hear ya, girl...me too.

But it is better to have this habit than any other, I guess.

Makeup I think maybe more expensive. LOL!

blush crack-ho, highlight crack-ho, lippie crack-ho. count me in. what the hell! count me in for any therapy regarding ANY beauty product!

j087

I ended up Team 5 on these. I only skipped Pink Tea because it seemed the least unique. My favorite is Peony Petal and my least favorite is probably Immortal Flower, only because the pigmentation and wear time doesn't seem to be as good.
My wallet is happy to hear that I'm officially done with this collection. I already have FoJ, MM, and LC, and I'm happy with them. I was back and forth on getting IF, but I tried it in-store the other day and the MUA had to layer it on me for it to show up. As much as it was beautiful, I didn't want to have to do that much work for a blush lol. I think I'll get Launch Away from the Hey Sailor collection instead.

PixieDancer

Four from Tres Cheek and Pink Cult but you guys are making me want Magenta.
Magenta is really beautiful! I like bold blushes like Magenta. It's buildable, so I feel it's worth the money because I can get so many different "looks" from one blush!
And, if you have FoJ, they are so nice together!

j087

Man! You're lucky to have someone to "borrow" from... usually all my friends and sibs are "borrowing" from me! LOL Let me know if you try it and like it!

Magenta is really beautiful! I like bold blushes like Magenta. It's buildable, so I feel it's worth the money because I can get so many different "looks" from one blush!
And, if you have FoJ, they are so nice together!
My little sis has a much bigger MAC collection than I do. She brought me into this wonderful world of MAC, which also makes her (along with my sister-in-law and you fellow Specktrarettes) the biggest MAC enablers I know. LOL.

aradhana

So if I get Magenta and add to Tres Cheek plus Pink Cult, does that make me Team 8?

Who else got all eight of them? I feel like a blush-crack ho.
yes.gif

well, i had pink cult from before, but yes now i have all 8....
no regrets!
(except that now i have to exercise restraint till further notice)

MACina

Me...I am Team 8 too
pompom.gif

Plus several BUs....could not resist because I am a blush-crack ho as well lol
So if I get Magenta and add to Tres Cheek plus Pink Cult, does that make me Team 8?

MACerette

I have got all six blushes from Très Cheek (+ a back up of MM), Pink Cult and Magenta, the blushes from Hey, Sailor!, the three cremeblend blushes from S3, not to mention the blushes I already had. Thanks to Piarpreet and other lovely Specktrettes I am also stalking the Nars site now. Waiting for Orgasm to be in stock, because I have got my eye on Orgasm, Torrid, Madly, Oasis, ALbatross, Zen / Laguna... Sigh... I even dreamed about getting those blushes last night....
blink.gif