MAC Tres Cheek discussion

UrbanSweetheart

I'm praying I can get my hands on MM!!! It looks like the perfect blush for WOC!!
heart.gif
And Mac-Guy rec'd it for me. Can't pass on his personal recs!! ;)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just bought FoJ on ebay, can't wait for it to arrive! And I think I will get Pink Tea and Immortal Flower when the collection releases here. No matter which ones I will skip, I'll be sad either way. I really want all of them, but no funds for that :(. Are IF, PT and FoJ a good choice for NW10-15?
001_unsure.gif

I feel the same way. I want every single one, but my bank account won't allow it.

jetjet

Just had a call from my local counter - pink tea and immortal flower have been put aside for me :D

extra dimension is out tomorrow too in Australia

Deadly

I have mata hair and desire from nars but I still want to get peony petal! And omg Imm Flower looks divine....MM i just swatched on the back of my hand and it's orange alright...that one I would have to do a cheek test to see....So far...team 6 (TC + PC!)
So you ended up with exactly the same 3 blushes as me.
ok.gif

LMD84

Finally I had a chance to catch up with everything! After much studying my own collection and also looking at swatches of these blushes I shall only be getting two - love cloud and immortal flower. :) can't wait to get my hands on them next week when they are released here :)

liba

I'm finally going to have time to go into my store and preview everything on Monday. I really don't want to be Team 6, but it's probably gonna happen.

And here I was thinking nothing was going to top the MBs from Naturally.
crybaby.gif

princess sarah

Where are you in Australia? I am in Perth and I have been told 5th of April for us before they get to counters.

Just had a call from my local counter - pink tea and immortal flower have been put aside for me :D

extra dimension is out tomorrow too in Australia

PrettyKitty

I just wrote my review (french) for Lovecloud blush, with comparison swatches:
http://www.crystalcandymakeup.blogspot.ca/2012/04/blush-lovecloud-de-mac-collection-tres.html

nikkimichelle

im glad you compared LC to dollymix and did swatches side by side...i was actually wondering how LC did compare to DM..so ty!!
winks.gif

I just wrote my review (french) for Lovecloud blush, with comparison swatches:
http://www.crystalcandymakeup.blogspot.ca/2012/04/blush-lovecloud-de-mac-collection-tres.html

nikkimichelle

does anyone think that tanner skin (nw30) could pull off pink cult blush or would it be too light? i feel like a fool for over looking this blush because the more i see swatches of it now..the more i fall deeper and deeper in love..just worried that it might be too light
oh.gif

Rinstar

I'm REALLY hoping for a Sunday night online release. I'm not doing much today, so it would be perfect!

pemily

does anyone think that tanner skin (nw30) could pull off pink cult blush or would it be too light? i feel like a fool for over looking this blush because the more i see swatches of it now..the more i fall deeper and deeper in love..just worried that it might be too light
oh.gif
Absolutely! It's really pigmented and buildable!!!! I love it so so much!