MAC Tres Cheek discussion

nikkimichelle

*stalks* *stalks* *stalks* *waiting* *impatient* *wants goodies already* *needs a life*
holysheep.gif

Monsy

Me too. I preordered at nordstrom, hopefuly it will be shipped tomorrow.
Finally I had a chance to catch up with everything! After much studying my own collection and also looking at swatches of these blushes I shall only be getting two - love cloud and immortal flower. :) can't wait to get my hands on them next week when they are released here :)

duckrodeo

Does anybody have BU plans for TC?

Not as of yet. I was going to BU Immortal Flower, but I'm intrigued by the Hey Sailor blushes and they might satisfy my urge to grab an extra IF, so I might skip out.

Just team 3 so far: Full of Joy, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud.

lipglass_junkie

Hey I don't know if this has been mentioned already... but I was stalking the MAC site and the products are online, you just have to search for them under powder blushes!!

OctoberViolet

Tx so much for the heads-up lipglass_junkie. I had checked a few minutes earlier & there was nothing there. I just placed my order! I got so overwhelmed with excitement I totally forgot what I wanted. I had everything in my cart. Not to worry fellow Specktrettes, I removed a bunch of stuff I knew I really didn't want.

My order consisted of:

1. Full of Joy blush
2. Peony Pink blush (I couldn't make up my mind between this Pink Cult, Immortal Flower or Modern Mandarin) I finally made a choice. I'm proud & I hope I will not be disappointed.
3. Heroine l/s
4. PP l/s
5. Cinestyle l/g

It cost me a good little fortune, but I am sure it is worth it as it always is.

Happy hauling everyone!!!!
pompom.gif

Hey I don't know if this has been mentioned already... but I was stalking the MAC site and the products are online, you just have to search for them under powder blushes!!

sherm

Thank you lipglass_junkie!! I ordered Lovecloud and Full of Joy and that's it for me til Hey, Sailor arrives. FYI, codes PABLO and TXT give free standard shipping if you're not hauling a lot!

ladyarwen

I'm very content with my three blushes I ordered. I have very few of them compared to the amount of lippies that I have.

Rinstar

I ordered Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud. Yesterday I decided I would skip MM, but then I got scared of missing something amazing!

erinmichelle87

I cant wait to get my blushes! I paid for 2 day shipping, cant really beat five bucks. I decided not to get Pink Tea and Peony Petal because I have Nars Gaeity and I wanted Pink Cult and Lovecloud instead of Pink Tea. I am wondering how Modern Mandarin is going to look on me!!

duckrodeo

I ordered Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud. Yesterday I decided I would skip MM, but then I got scared of missing something amazing!

I did the same thing. That's the only thing I ordered on the site! So crossing my fingers it works for me, and also crossing my fingers nothing happens to my Nordie's pre-order! That's where the bulk of my haul is. *gulp*

I didn't try MM on in store, but I did notice it has pink in it whereas Fresh Honey did not. So let's hope my light-handed applications work :)

lmcmullen

I just ordered 7 (!) blushes. What the hell is wrong with me? LOL.

I was so conflicted about what to get, and I don't have many blushes anyway that I just said the hell with it and got all 6 plus Pink Cult. Theoretically I'm set for blushes until the next Ice Age.

Latest posts