MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

beachyt

God bless. Did you brave the store for LP?
I did. :shock: It was total madness. And I know MAC's online launches are no picnic but I would rather do three or four of those in a row than have to do the LPxT business again. The store I went to let two or three ladies buy everything they had, so the rest of us that had waited were kinda pissed, lol. I wanted a compact from this collection with the solid top but I bought refined golden during Alluring Aquatics and I don't see myself using the matte one they're offering here, so booo. I wish they would make an empty compact or a mirror for these summer collections.

rinacee

I wanted a compact from this collection with the solid top but I bought refined golden during Alluring Aquatics and I don't see myself using the matte one they're offering here, so booo. I wish they would make an empty compact or a mirror for these summer collections.
Oh goodness :( It sounded like complete and utter madness. Unorganized. I guess Target was not ready...
And that would have been cool! I would have loved a mirror in this packaging.

rinacee

It looks like NEXT is going to be the free shipping promo code. When I test it, it says "This promo has not yet started".
Woot! Let's hope!
yahoo.gif

mel33t

It looks like NEXT is going to be the free shipping promo code. When I test it, it says "This promo has not yet started".
Let's hope so! I'm going away for the weekend and I'd love to bring these goodies with me! I keep reading a chapter in my book, then checking MAC. Read, then refresh, read, refresh. :sigh:

shizzelly

Just Hipness and the 125 brush for me. Also Dervish and Soar are back in stock so at least one of them will be sneaking into my cart! And possibly I'm In and Divine Choice.... Trying to knock out some stuff from my wishlist!

mel33t

I wanted to read...but I feel like I may fall asleep at this point...
I wanted to read...but I feel like I may fall asleep at this point...
I'm on the train to work so I usually read anyway. I'm reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. It's very interesting. It's life on Earth (mainly Toronto area and Michigan) post a huge disease outbreak that kills one out of 150-200 people. It focuses on a group of actors that travel from city to city performing Shakespeare.

rinacee

I'm reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. It's very interesting. It's life on Earth (mainly Toronto area and Michigan) post a huge disease outbreak that kills one out of 150-200 people. It focuses on a group of actors that travel from city to city performing Shakespeare.
That sounds interesting! I love post-apocalyptic/disease/outbreak stories!

BrainsAndBeauty

Grrr! I'm trying to get only one thing from this collection. I don't want MAC to eat my wallet this time around. There are so many other makeup collections from other brands that I want things from. Oh, the struggle! What should I get?! Help!

rinacee

Grrr! I'm trying to get only one thing from this collection. I don't want MAC to eat my wallet this time around. There are so many other makeup collections from other brands that I want things from. Oh, the struggle! What should I get?! Help!
I initially only wanted one thing (Steam Heat)...but my list has grown quite a bit. I fear I will be no help.
I guess it depends on what you normally like! Steam Heat is the obvious favorite, as is Freshen Up. But some of the lipglasses are really beautiful as well.

PinkMaraschino

Girl….get a SS Powder! They are a bit more unique than the shades in the regular line and of course, the packaging!

rasta.gif

BrainsAndBeauty

I initially only wanted one thing (Steam Heat)...but my list has grown quite a bit. I fear I will be no help.   I guess it depends on what you normally like!  Steam Heat is the obvious favorite, as is Freshen Up. But some of the lipglasses are really beautiful as well.
I originally wanted to get one item from each category... I still do! Lol! But I'm going to exercise restraint on this one.
Girl….get a SS Powder! They are a bit more unique than the shades in the regular line and of course, the packaging! :rasta:
I'm definitely leaning toward one if the compacts. I think I'm going to go for one of the SS powders. It's always fun to try something new. Thanks for the suggestion!
Good because I tried the others and it didn't work. I was going to ask here. Thanks!
Right on! I hope it works so we can all get our makeup goodies super fast!

Athomasgsu

I was going to get Freshen Up, but the overspray killed it for me. I think I'm just going to get Hipness. I've been on a blush kick.

Honi

Had forgotten this was gonna release for you guys today, good luck with the stalking and I hope you all get what you have your eyes set on :)