MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

Anyone who staying up for a stalking sesh, good luck. Have fun and I hope you guys will enjoy Wash and Dry as much as everyone over the pond has

sdsamler

204e3e26_image.jpeg
Okay, I literally CAN'T decide!!! Left is FU and right is CW....I'm nc30/35 so I'm leaning towards FU but I like the sheen of CW and its something that'll work even when I'm my normal nc20.....LIFE DECISIONS!!!!!

iShadow

Okay, I literally CAN'T decide!!! Left is FU and right is CW....I'm nc30/35 so I'm leaning towards FU but I like the sheen of CW and its something that'll work even when I'm my normal nc20.....LIFE DECISIONS!!!!!
I'm just getting both. I might even flake on the lipsticks but it's a worthy sacrifice.

sdsamler

I'm just getting both. I might even flake on the lipsticks but it's a worthy sacrifice.
Well my list for sure includes TD and matte bronze....and now I'm thinking hipness too....and I might just wait for counters next week to test FU and CW on my face :D

iShadow

Well my list for sure includes TD and matte bronze....and now I'm thinking hipness too....and I might just wait for counters next week to test FU and CW on my face :D
TD is the lipstick I want too! I got Hipness from TtB and it just looks like sunburn on my NW13 self. I'm just so darn impatient haha, I want everything now!

sdsamler

TD is the lipstick I want too! I got Hipness from TtB and it just looks like sunburn on my NW13 self. I'm just so darn impatient haha, I want everything now!
Well Ive been wavering on hipness....I thought it looked a lot like peaches and cream from the osborne collex but people are saying hipness is warmer and peachier.....and anything to justify a purchase, right? Lol

iShadow

Well Ive been wavering on hipness....I thought it looked a lot like peaches and cream from the osborne collex but people are saying hipness is warmer and peachier.....and anything to justify a purchase, right? Lol
Oh it's way more red! But... It's a pretty summery blush in special packaging. I'm sure I'd be getting it if I didn't already have it.

beachyt

I'm hanging out waiting for it (only want a few things). :) I am still on a Lilly Pulitzer for Target high, haha, so if I don't manage to nab what I want from this collection I won't be heartbroken. I'm still debating the permanent press e/s trio, even though I need absolutely no more neutral shadows!

mel33t

I'm hanging out waiting for it (only want a few things). :) I am still on a Lilly Pulitzer for Target high, haha, so if I don't manage to nab what I want from this collection I won't be heartbroken. I'm still debating the permanent press e/s trio, even though I need absolutely no more neutral shadows!
Nice! I heard that LP release was crazy. I'm not familiar with her line but people went nuts for it!

rinacee

I'm hanging out waiting for it (only want a few things).
smiles.gif
I am still on a Lilly Pulitzer for Target high, haha, so if I don't manage to nab what I want from this collection I won't be heartbroken. I'm still debating the permanent press e/s trio, even though I need absolutely no more neutral shadows!
God bless. Did you brave the store for LP?

mel33t

I hope it doesn't sell out too too quickly either!   I am planning on grabbing Freshen Up, Crisp Whites, Hipness, Steam Heat, Morange, and Laundry List! You? :)
Freshen Up, Hipness, Crisp Whites, and Golden Rinse. I'm on the fence about Freshen Up, but I'll regret it if I don't get it :haha:

rinacee

Freshen Up, Hipness, Crisp Whites, and Golden Rinse. I'm on the fence about Freshen Up, but I'll regret it if I don't get it
girlhaha.gif
I'm the same way, haha! I was like "you don't need it". I was so sure I didn't! Then I kept looking...and I didn't want to have skipper's remorse!
sigh.gif