MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

awickedshape

Was looking at [@]sarabeautime[/@]'s review on ColourMeLoud. I like olive and lime shades but it's really only the centre shade drawing me to GC. I'll skip for now.

smileyt06

I was gonna pick up crisp whites too but after seeing what Karen had to say about it I passed. I will check it out in store.

elegant-one

Yes I got the shade in Poppy!! I want that purple too
thmbup.gif
amuse.gif
Nothing! Yep, not too interested.

HAHAHA! OF COURSE YOU got one my mu partner
rofl.gif
DO you have that blush already or is it in transit? If you have it do you love it? LOL
friends.gif

elegant-one

Hi Elegant!
wavey.gif
Only one lipstick?
icon_eek.gif

Haven't looked at the Burberry ones, I'm still waiting for the Clinique Cheek Pops to arrive here.
sleepy.gif

Hey Nay!!! How are you?
heart.gif

Yes, can you believe it
girlhaha.gif
You haven't gotten the Cheek pops yet!? Geesh. The Burberry are so darn pretty

I'm picking up the purple one
wavey.gif
Hey Glammy my dear!!! Yes, the purple is so pretty.
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Yeah so Purple Tulip is in my Nordies cart.
girlhaha.gif
But it SOOOO pretty. I want it too, but I thought it would be good to test one to see if I love it.

Vineetha

Nothing! Yep, not too interested. HAHAHA! OF COURSE YOU got one my mu partner :rofl: DO you have that blush already or is it in transit? If you have it do you love it? LOL :frenz:
Since it's from nordies, it's on the slow bus!! :haha: Should be here Tomm!! There are some reviews/ swatches in the Burberry thread!! The texture looks similar to the ysl creme ones!! :D

Dezrai

This may be a silly question as Creme d'Nude is an old color, but I picked it up for the first time today and wanted to ask you all for advice on lipliners to go with it? I have Sublime Culture and Boldly Bare, but I'm not sure if they'll be too dark? And doesn't CdN have a slightly pinkish base for such a nude color?

sdsamler

This may be a silly question as Creme d'Nude is an old color, but I picked it up for the first time today and wanted to ask you all for advice on lipliners to go with it? I have Sublime Culture and Boldly Bare, but I'm not sure if they'll be too dark? And doesn't CdN have a slightly pinkish base for such a nude color?
It depends on what you want to do with it :) I like it with oak lip liner sometimes to feel more chola (hey, from LA lol) and sometimes I'll pair it with in'synch for a more pinky peachy tone all over the lips....I don't have it but I think rosy rim would be really pretty all over to pink it up :)

Tarabotti

Wait, I just remembered I have a $100 Bloomies gift card I said I'd use for upcoming MAC collections. Crap. They're getting this, right? When do they typically launch stuff online?
I can be your new best friend and help you spend the gift card..
angelic.gif
I like helping people like that
yes.gif
-

I'm sure that you can find something to spend it on, if not in this collection then the next. It looks like there will be some good MAC collections coming up.

Dezrai

It depends on what you want to do with it :) I like it with oak lip liner sometimes to feel more chola (hey, from LA lol) and sometimes I'll pair it with in'synch for a more pinky peachy tone all over the lips....I don't have it but I think rosy rim would be really pretty all over to pink it up :)
Thank you so much! I have Rosy Rim so that will be fun to try, but the others I'll have to check online swatches. Nearest MAC counter is 45 minutes away (with no traffic) and nearest store is an hour and a half away, so I always have to go by other people's pictures. Which of the ones you mentioned do you think would be best on NC15 skin? After listening to the other posters here today, I'm going to order Fruit cocktail to go with Tumble Dry. I love you ladies; it's so hard not being able to look in person, so I'm really coming to rely on everyone's suggestions. Thanks again!

TwiggyPop

Very true! And I completely understand that need! It was like that for me with Cinderella because I'm a die hard Disney fan! Luckily the colors were pretty good on me too. From this collection I really wanted Hipness and the brushes too, but just couldn't swing it this month. I really shouldn't have bought anything, but I saved for this collection and a Tory Burch bag I've been dying for that finally went on sale. I wouldn't have bought the bag, she's out of my price range, but I had a very good Ebates payout and a gift card from my birthday. Thank goodness I started saving for this collection the moment I heard about it. But between the bag and medical bills, I can't even spend another $25 on a blush!
I hear ya! I just placed a big order for something I'm trying to start up for myself, but it's something I had to do. Then I also have a bunch of medical bills to worry about. I really didn't have any money left to spend on this collection, but my fiancé knows I've been trying to work through the pain so he let me use his card to order some stuff. I still didn't order everything I wanted because I don't like to take advantage, but I still might be able to get the 125 myself next week. I also can't believe CDN sold out so fast, along with Morange. I really thought Steam Heat would be the first to sell out.