MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

msvluvsmac

Nordies is having a sale in a few weeks or something BUT their semi-anniversary or half yearly sales normally start about June-ish for the really good deals. im gonna wait til then and see what their makeup kits and stuff will be....oh and clothes too lol.
That's the sale I was thinking about. That's the one I bought makeup from last year. Mystery solved. Thanks ladies!

rinacee

I put Tumble Dry in my cart and am trying to exercise self-control. I didn't think I needed it until I saw xsparkage's video. I have similar coloring to her and it looked so lovely. I think if it is in my cart by tomorrow morning and hasn't sold out, I'll pull the trigger. If not, no harm done.

montREALady

No, you're not a psycho but I'll look like one when I'm chasing the mailman. Lol. Thanks for the heads up!
Hahaha! I feel sorry for your mailman! My card says deliver May 11-13. My pleasure!
yeeeeea ok!!! I got this too. it must be the anniversary sales that go on in June....it's either june or July cuz I normally get my son school shoes right before school starts
Yeah the separate women and kids in July then men's sales are later. I usually get my Toms then. Is that when you get the bb and stuff? May sale is when I get sandals for the kids.

montREALady

I put Tumble Dry in my cart and am trying to exercise self-control. I didn't think I needed it until I saw xsparkage's video. I have similar coloring to her and it looked so lovely. I think if it is in my cart by tomorrow morning and hasn't sold out, I'll pull the trigger. If not, no harm done.
What's the diff between now and the morning? :bump:

montREALady

I can't believe I happened to be up when this collection launched!  It was like 6:15 in the morning and I had JUST heard my alarm go off.  Yahoo. Got tumble dry and steam heat, the 2 blushes, and freshen up.  And both brushes.  EEK!  That's what happens when everything is in stock. I put in NEXT but not sure if it took it.  Does anyone know if that worked?  I have not gotten shipping notice and I was in a hurry to check out so I figured I would just move on...
Nice haul! No that code didn't work for me, it said it hadn't started yet.

montREALady

I actually wear it solo. The only lipstick that i wear without a liner! It's my fave! Hi wifey! :kiss: I will eat any orange candy there is! For my birthday (*cough* 34 *cough*) my mom took me to the candy store at the mall and bought me a giant bag of orange jelly beans and orange gummy bears. It was the best!
:rofl: I just went into It's Sugar candy store on Mother's Day and had to exercise self control. I love sour candies the most!

MACina

Elegant
bouquet.gif
wavey.gif
th_hug.gif

KiKi Kontour

Yeah the separate women and kids in July then men's sales are later. I usually get my Toms then. Is that when you get the bb and stuff? May sale is when I get sandals for the kids.
Yup!! that's when I do my damage lol. The anniversary sale is when they start putting up the fall boots n stuff. im gonna skip on the makeup (unless mac, nars or laura merc has something of my interest) n go for straight fall gear!!

jackiegeee

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

May 20-31st! You think I'm a psycho making things up?
cutey.gif
I put that ish in my calendar pronto! Lol. It's not a booklet, it's the 1/2 Yearly Sale post card:

lol, nope, but I feel like I'm crazy because I can't even find any info on this and I didn't get that post card! Guess that answers it then! They're releasing a day early like they did for AA last year.

Quote: Originally Posted by KiKi Kontour
I think I wanted to try the Paris one but im just loving the neutral. its the best eveeeeer

Nordies is having a sale in a few weeks or something BUT their semi-anniversary or half yearly sales normally start about June-ish for the really good deals. im gonna wait til then and see what their makeup kits and stuff will be....oh and clothes too lol.

Believe me, I stalk the heck out of the anniversary sale. That's in July.

montREALady

novocainedreams

I think I wanted to try the Paris one but im just loving the neutral. its the best eveeeeer

Yeah I want the Satin Bridal or Sultry Muse too but those are a *little* easier to get, the new Matte's are super new and so far the only time I have seen people get them is at IMATS so I grabbed them as soon as I saw them online because I don't know when I'll see them again haha. The neutral palette is awesome, crazy pigmented I was shocked I only needed to barely tap my brush to the shadow. I think all their palette's will work so good together, I can't wait to get the new ones, should be here tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

Actually it is the women's half yearly sale starting next week! I didn't realize it was coming up so soon! I'm surprised though they aren't even doing double points during it.
th_dunno.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Aww hun
bouquet.gif
Missed you too! TF just muscled his handsome way right into my bank account LOL
Hey Nay!!! How are you?
heart.gif

Yes, can you believe it
girlhaha.gif
You haven't gotten the Cheek pops yet!? Geesh. The Burberry are so darn pretty

wavey.gif
Hey Glammy my dear!!! Yes, the purple is so pretty.
girlhaha.gif
But it SOOOO pretty. I want it too, but I thought it would be good to test one to see if I love it.
I'm fine, thank you!
bouquet.gif
Hope all is well with you too!
I think it might even be June before we get them here, so annoying.

novocainedreams

I picked up Golden Rinse & Crisp Whites....I wouldn't use FU as a highlight either, but as a blush yes. It looks fantastic.
What did you end up picking up?
Oh you!!
girlhaha.gif
We're on the same boat...I think I will most likely pick up GR and Hipness(not CR since I have Cream Soda) and FU when Nordie's launches.

mac-obsessed

Welp I was busy at work and missed out o the items I wanted except for delicates, tumble dry and the 125 brush which was At the top of my list :) so ok.

miss0annette

The medical bills are the worst, aren't they? I don't have insurance through grad school anymore (I'm at UF), and I have to have two exploratory procedures done this month because they cannot figure out what's causing me to have two types of anemia. If they don't find out from these, a bone biopsy is next and I have no idea how I'll pay for that! I've got severe nerve damage in my neck and shoulder and have to have nerve conduction testing/therapy and surgery and I've had to put all that off just to deal with this anemia nonsense. I really hope you're doing okay, and It's so wonderful that your fiancé treated you with this collection to cheer you up! That's part of the real reason I bought the TB bag for myself (with the help of EBates and the gift card) and the items I did buy from this collection. I really needed the pick me up after all this health stuff. And again, your fiancé sounds really great. What a special guy to understand how makeup makes a woman feel better! A lot of men feel that it's frivolous (especially when you have other stuff you could buy with the same money) but they just don't understand how it make us feel inside, do they? Look better, feel better! I believe that. I really hope you get better, enjoy your new stuff, and get whatever you're trying to get going off the ground. Good luck with it. And I agree with you about SH; I thought that lippie would be the first to sell out!
Hi! I've been dealing with anemia for years now. Have they ruled out other conditions? I found out a few months ago that I have lupus which is the underlying cause of all my blood issues, among other things. For a long time I was really frustrated too because I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. PM me if you wanna chat. Hugs.

Dolly Snow

I knew you would. :haha: I'm fine, thank you! :bouquet:  Hope all is well with you too! I think it might even be June before we get them here, so annoying.
:haha: you know me well
Oh you!! :haha:  We're on the same boat...I think I will most likely pick up GR and Hipness(not CR since I have Cream Soda) and FU when Nordie's launches. 
:haha: you know how it goes! That's the main reason I picked up CW...I wanted Cream Soda lol That sounds like a perfect list btw :)