MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Monsy

24d123ca_IMG_20150515_133646.jpeg

LiliV

Now to work on removing the overspray-- which actually makes me kind of sad, because if it wasn't just that, it'd make a BEAUTIFUL highlighter. Not glittery (ahem Marine Life overspray!) at all.
I can't wait for mine to get here! I almost passed on this, so glad I didn't

Oceanic Lily

Hi Elegant!
wavey.gif
Only one lipstick?
icon_eek.gif

Haven't looked at the Burberry ones, I'm still waiting for the Clinique Cheek Pops to arrive here.
sleepy.gif

Hey Nay!!! How are you?
heart.gif

Yes, can you believe it
girlhaha.gif
You haven't gotten the Cheek pops yet!? Geesh. The Burberry are so darn pretty

Yeah so Purple Tulip is in my Nordies cart.
girlhaha.gif
But it SOOOO pretty. I want it too, but I thought it would be good to test one to see if I love it.
Elegant-one You have most definitely been missed!
Where have you been hiding your GLAMAZON-self??!!
drinks.gif

Although I must confess - {at the risk of throwing no intentional discernible shade upon my allegiance to ALL things MAC
love.gif
angelic.gif
love.gif
- trust, I made soooooooooooooooooo much Bao Bao Wan noise in anticipation of Mother's Day - I was virtually pelted with LAVENDER JADE beauties from exasperated family members quick to appease the mother beast
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
yahoo.gif
........ so technically I'm good for the next foreseeable future.
th_thstars.gif
} I have discovered that " once you go Mr. TOM FORD- you DON'T ever turn back!!!". And hence my dangerous consumption of not only his Pink Dusk and Nude Vanille lippies- but most recently his fragrances Neroli Portofino, Mandarino di Amalfi and my uber favorite-Costa Azzura.
bouquet.gif

Admittedly more boyfriend fragrance-nuanced than my husband likes on me but I needed to break ties with my old faithful Burberry Brit ( reason being my blood glucose levels were slightly elevated- so when my Doc asked what I proposed to do about it- the first thing I coughed up was the relinquishing of my Crazy-Sweet-Sugared-Almond-Tonka-bean infused....Perfume!!!!
lol.gif
He didn't miss a beat responding that I might first try to take a hard pass on the CRONUTS and sugary revelry that tends to nuzzle my evening mug of tea instead .. but I digress.
Great to see you back-

P.S. I'm ALL OVER Morange especially in this packaging!! Really lovely departure for MAC!

laurennnxox

I just tried on Tumble Dry and I'm looooooooooving it!! I rushed online to get a BU, and of course it's sold out now. I was also going to get one of the brushes but idk now. I feel like for nearly $50, they won't sell out very fast at the counter and I'll be able to pick them up at the event. I hope I can snag another Tumble Dry then too.

I'm loving everything I got, except I'm not too sure about golden rinse. more like cheeto orange rinse. at least on my hand swatch. I'll try it on my face tomorrow.

awickedshape

Elegant-one /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have most definitely been missed! Where have you been hiding your GLAMAZON-self??!! :drinks: Although I must confess - {at the risk of throwing no intentional discernible shade upon my allegiance to ALL things MAC :love: :angel: :love: -      trust, I made soooooooooooooooooo much Bao Bao Wan noise in anticipation of Mother's Day - I was virtually pelted with LAVENDER JADE beauties from exasperated family members quick to appease the mother beast:haha: :lmao: :yahoo: ........ so technically I'm good for the next foreseeable future.:stars: } I have discovered that  " once you go Mr. TOM FORD- you DON'T ever turn back!!!".  And hence my dangerous consumption of not only his Pink Dusk and Nude Vanille lippies- but most recently his fragrances Neroli Portofino, Mandarino di Amalfi and my uber favorite-Costa Azzura. :bouquet: Admittedly more boyfriend fragrance-nuanced than my husband likes on me but I needed to break ties with my old faithful Burberry Brit ( reason being my blood glucose levels were slightly elevated- so when my Doc asked what I proposed to do about it- the first thing I coughed up was the relinquishing of my Crazy-Sweet-Sugared-Almond-Tonka-bean infused....Perfume!!!!  :lol:     He didn't miss a beat responding that I might first try to take a hard pass on the CRONUTS and sugary revelry that tends to nuzzle my evening mug of tea instead .. but I digress. Great to see you back- P.S. I'm ALL OVER Morange especially in this packaging!! Really lovely departure for MAC!
"Appeasement to the mother-beast" :lmao:

samanthadee1688

I just tried on Tumble Dry and I'm looooooooooving it!! I rushed online to get a BU, and of course it's sold out now. I was also going to get one of the brushes but idk now. I feel like for nearly $50, they won't sell out very fast at the counter and I'll be able to pick them up at the event. I hope I can snag another Tumble Dry then too.  I'm loving everything I got, except I'm not too sure about golden rinse. more like cheeto orange rinse. at least on my hand swatch. I'll try it on my face tomorrow. 
I wore Aphrodite's shell yesterday in anticipation for golden rinse and fell in love with it all over again. Really hoping its as similar as it looks. I'm scared now! Excited for tumble dry based on what you wrote. I almost passed on it since I just got reel sexy from Mac is beauty and just bought ravishing a couple months ago. I also got crisp whites and the makeup bag

montREALady

I just tried on Tumble Dry and I'm looooooooooving it!! I rushed online to get a BU, and of course it's sold out now. I was also going to get one of the brushes but idk now. I feel like for nearly $50, they won't sell out very fast at the counter and I'll be able to pick them up at the event. I hope I can snag another Tumble Dry then too.

I'm loving everything I got, except I'm not too sure about golden rinse. more like cheeto orange rinse. at least on my hand swatch. I'll try it on my face tomorrow.
Oh is it?!!! Yayyyy. So you did get your order today then? NICE!!! It's frigging sold out?! Shoot, I didn't check at all today. I want to see Refined Golden in store.

laurennnxox

Oh is it?!!! Yayyyy. So you did get your order today then? NICE!!! It's frigging sold out?! Shoot, I didn't check at all today. I want to see Refined Golden in store.
I did get my order!! I guess the tracking was messed up!!

Tumble Dry is pure love.

I don't like Golden Rinse. I probably should have went for Delicates. I'm going to try it out over the next few days and see if I should exchange for Delicates.

montREALady

Thank you so much for this! I don't feel bad about not getting Hipness now.
OMG, I have all 3
rofl.gif
I find SSY and P&C don't look as close in color to each other on my cheeks. Like I reach for them at different times and I'm never like, "Hey, they're similar anyway, who cares?" I'm hoping Hipness pulls different from them. It's clear that I seem attracted to these shades
sigh.gif
. I saw a comparison between Hipness and SSY here, but not with P&C, thanks!

laurennnxox

I wore Aphrodite's shell yesterday in anticipation for golden rinse and fell in love with it all over again. Really hoping its as similar as it looks. I'm scared now! Excited for tumble dry based on what you wrote. I almost passed on it since I just got reel sexy from Mac is beauty and just bought ravishing a couple months ago. I also got crisp whites and the makeup bag

samanthadee1688

If you love AS, then you might like this one! I don't have Aphrodite's Shell, so I can' do a comparison swatch. Unfortunately it's just too orange for me but I have yet to try on my face first. It's a shame because the compact is just sooo cute! I really hope you love tumble dry. I was nervous about it, but I'm obsessed with how it looks on my lips! :)  here is my swatch of Golden Rinse, it's even more "orange" in person, the daylight is washing it out a little bit. For reference I'm really really fair, NW10 is a hair too dark for me. 
Thanks for the swatch :) I guess at least there are 3 other bronzers to choose from if we end up not liking it! hahahah hopefully it works out though and it looks different on the face :)

laurennnxox

Thanks for the swatch
smiles.gif
I guess at least there are 3 other bronzers to choose from if we end up not liking it! hahahah hopefully it works out though and it looks different on the face
smiles.gif
Very true! They aren't going fast, so I'm not worried about taking another day or two to decide!!