MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I need that other pic without a sweater. Can you make that happen? LOLLL! This b&w is hiding his chocolateness! I remember how pissed I was when I found out he was married. Like why?
lol.gif
Right, so unnecessary.

Littlemissdee

Alright y'all, I need to know... Is Hipness blush worth getting for a NC50 skintone? Everytime MAC re-releases that shade, I waffle on it, and never even swatched it. Just wanted everyone's opinion as to whether or not I should finally truly look into it.
I'm NC50 and I loved Peaches and cream from the Osbournes collection and hipness is a pinker darker version of it. Is you are into natural flush of colour it looks good. Plus you can make it more intense.
I'm tired of seeing my own face!! :blush:  but I only do it to help ppl make decisions, especially woc where not everything seems like it will work on a screen but actually does irl...or really doesn't :clueless:  
Love your pics. They always help me decide. Thanks for all the effort you put in.

montREALady

Love your pics. They always help me decide. Thanks for all the effort you put in.
Love P&C, one of my favs. That's one where you weren't sure it would work until you tried it. Glad I got it. Actually I think I only did because the Kelly stuff was sold out at the counter I went to at the time
girlhaha.gif

Thanks, I appreciate it.
friends.gif

allthingsglam

lmao. Physically I am like, yes lawd but I keep not connecting the accent with his appearance. Especially when he does movies and speaks without it. 
u right it does not match lol i be too busy looking at his body if i ever see him in person i will just stand there and nod my head and be checking out bod